Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy462

VIP Member
That’s the impression I get of him as well 🤮

If I were P I wouldn’t be happy with my footballer boyfriend being in Ibiza with his mates, he’ll have trollops throwing themselves at him constantly. LB will probably encourage it tbh!
Yeah it’s full of influences, models & girls similar to P 😆 it’s always Ibiza or Mykonos

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
I’ll work on my glow up a bit further first 😂

Project Declan Rice body is still in its early stages 😂
My project Megan Thee Stallion body is also in the early stages 😆
We got a few snippets but nothing major. Maybe these pics are out of bounds for whatever reason as it’s strange she’s not posted more.

Have a feeling we might get a holiday pic on Tuesday or one from her time in Scotland 👀 Will Billy re-post if she does? That’s the question! 🤣
Billy might if his one of those people that reposts all the birthday wishes! If he did I wouldn’t count that 😆

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Good luck boys! ✈ 🇩🇪 Let’s hope we can make it past the group stages for a change 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤞

Wonder who Billy will be sharing a room with? Fergie and Patto are out injured.

IMG_5701.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep I'd be pissed off as well. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her now.
She’ll defo be pissed off!

I’m not surprised she’s went all out with the declaration of love. She’ll be wanting to mark her territory 😆 Billy will be in the limelight just now with the Euros so she’s wanting it known he’s hers.

Wonder what the situation will be after the Euros as Billy usually goes away with the boys to Ibiza? Now he’s in a relationship will that still be the case? Will be interesting how that pans out…. If she’s touring Europe wouldn’t be surprised if she joins him!

Wonder if Thailand is still in her plans?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Maybe the European tour will kick off in Ibiza? 🤣😆

I’ve been to Thailand before and it’s 3-4 plane rides to where she’s at 🙈 seems a long way just for 1 week. She’ll be itching to see Billy, especially if he’s away with the boys.

Maybe we’ll see more posts of billy, she’ll make sure people know he’s hers 🤣
For some reason I think the European tour will start in London.

As I said yesterday I reckon she is in Thailand until Friday although I wouldn't be surprised if she stays until Sunday but I agree she will be itching to see Billy especially if he goes to Ibiza with the boys because if he goes without her I don't think she will be happy for one minute.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more posts of Billy but at the same time she might not share anything because as you rightly pointed out yesterday she posts less about him now compared to when they weren't official as she was constantly dropping hints, yet for the Euros she posted absolutely nothing which I was really surprised about as I thought she would have posted a picture of her watching the game against Switzerland given that he was starting but she didn't.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I have to say I thought Billy was superb tonight 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙. Bless him he looked absolutely knackered when he was subsituted.
He was brilliant. He made a big difference tonight. He looked sparkled when he came off though 🤣

Shame about that Ralston fuck up for Swiss goal 🙄

Puts us in a really good position for one of the best 3rd placed teams. Just need a win against Hungary now which is completely doable.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah nobody really knows about them as he doesn’t mention her! 😆 I know, unbelievable he didn’t repost her birthday post. I’d have been raging!

Agree, I think she’ll maybe try to go down a different route and get away from the smut but we know that kind of content is what gets the most likes etc. She’s also a wag now so may want to conduct herself in a different way now.
Exactly nobody knows about their relationship because he never mentions or acknowledges her, I mean the fact that he didn't repost her birthday post said it all to me and like you I would have been raging that he didn't repost it.

She'll try to go down a different route and then after a while will see that it isn't working as she will soon discover that she doesn't get the same likes and engagements as her previous posts. I honestly just don't see this new girl persona lasting long IMO.

Anyone considered the fact that billy and phoebe might no longer be together? Was she maybe posting his happy birthday message as they were going through a bad period and he’s called it a day?

Poppy462

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s she’s trying to do. Out with the smut and in with the new clean girl persona! 🤣

Notice a few family friends of Billy’s have started following her, must have met the extended family last night?
Probably if she’s been to the game & Billy showed her the sights 😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
So as expected P has posted a happy birthday post and also declaring her love for B. He’s not reposted 🤔 why would you not repost your girlfriends birthday post? I don’t think she’ll be happy with that.

P looks lovely here but think it’s a filter? 😆

Pic looks like the time they were away at that hotel spa when he got injured the night before for Scotland? Can’t see his legs to see if he’s wearing a brace?

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
At least we always win at out-singing the opposition 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣

We really need to get it together for the next two games! I’m sure we will. Lots to think about in the Scotland camp tonight 🫠
I have to say watching Hungary vs Switzerland you have a decent chance of beating Hungary IMO as they look quite ordinary although Switzerland look quite decent so I think if you could get a point that would be a good result, however I hope you get all 3 points against both of them as I would love to see Scotland qualify for the last 16. Come on Scotland I believe in you.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Travel influencer? She could review hotels 😆or will it be GRWM to go to my bf football game ?
Funnily enough a travel influencer was exactly what I was thinking as IMO she would make a really good one tbf as she is always going away and she could review the places that she goes to and say what she likes and dislikes about them.

AdsB

VIP Member
Yeah it will be interesting to see where her social media goes as that’s her job. If it doesn’t go as planned back to what works 🍑

No she played the game to be the main girl 😆 at least Billy follows from the main 😂
Claire should have put a little more effort in 😂.

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
She’ll defo be pissed off!

I’m not surprised she’s went all out with the declaration of love. She’ll be wanting to mark her territory 😆 Billy will be in the limelight just now with the Euros so she’s wanting it known he’s hers.

Wonder what the situation will be after the Euros as Billy usually goes away with the boys to Ibiza? Now he’s in a relationship will that still be the case? Will be interesting how that pans out…. If she’s touring Europe wouldn’t be surprised if she joins him!

Wonder if Thailand is still in her plans?
We did say this was how it was going to go 😆
I think it will be muggy of him not too

Poppy462

VIP Member
She’s definitely reinventing herself as she has been deleting images left, right and centre in the last few weeks. The thing is I can’t see it lasting as she will be back posting her arse and tits within a few weeks/months because her followers won’t be interested in her new content whereas posting her arse and tits gets her more likes and engagement.

Question is will she get these new boobs now if she is reinventing herself. IMO I don’t think this new clean girl persona is going to last for long.
Yeah it will be interesting to see where her social media goes as that’s her job. If it doesn’t go as planned back to what works 🍑
I admire her dedication to being the main girl and not the side one 😂.
No she played the game to be the main girl 😆 at least Billy follows from the main 😂

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I didn’t like him on love island such a beg

Just voted in the poll & seen a total of 12 responses! Only 4 of us on talk on here!
He is full of shit and such a beg, he’s the kind of guy who disappears once it’s his turn to buy a round! Billy too nice to be hanging out with a dick like him! He’ll get him into trouble in Ibiza 😈 we like the drama though!

Noticed that as well! 😆

Hannahebee

VIP Member
You should never have dropped Billy Steve as they are massively missing his creativity in the middle of the park. He should have 100% started this game.