Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
She does fuck all as an influencer as well 🤣

Wouldn’t be me either, all that stress for likes and followers, no thanks!
If I was a female influencer, my first goal would be to slide into Mason Mount’s DM’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

AdsB

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even try and be an influencer, honestly I would just do fuck all for work if I was rich 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even try and be an influencer, honestly I would just do fuck all for work if I was rich 😂.
She does fuck all as an influencer as well 🤣

Wouldn’t be me either, all that stress for likes and followers, no thanks!

Reactions: 3

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, you never know what style the new manager will implement and you don’t know if the players will take to them or not as they may agree or disagree with the way that they implement things. All you can ask for is that Billy gives 💯 in training and on the pitch every week.

I agree I can see him leaving after next season as I can see Brighton wanting to cash in on him as they wouldn’t want him to leave on a free transfer. I don’t have a clue where he would end up though.
Billy always gives 💯 in training and on the pitch. I think he’ll go to another PL club, I can’t see him going abroad just now. He said himself he’s playing in the best league in the world and wants to keep improving and prove himself in the PL. Maybe somewhere like Newcastle?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
New thread for Billy boy! 💙 Managed to post in the correct section this time! 👍🏻 Go me!

Mostly discussed Phoebe’s antics on the last thread. Her constant teasing of Billy was amusing. We also laughed at her bad photoshop skills (giving herself a BBL, the waist of a 5 year old and having her knee in her ankle were personal favourites)!

Looks like Billy and Phoebe are getting serious now, she was on the pitch last day of the season, they were on holiday in Portugal not long after and also visited Billy’s hometown recently before he sets off for the Euros! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇩🇪

Speaking of the Euros, how far will Scotland get? Will Billy be player of the match again? Will Phoebe attend or will she be on yet another holiday? The answers will be on this thread in due course! 👍🏻

Old thread

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Just realised it’s Billy’s birthday on Tuesday, wonder if we’ll get any Billy content? 👀

Also wonder if he took her to his local bakers for a slice roll and tattie scone? 🤣😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I agree if Billy starts he will bring the calm and composure that Scotland need in the middle of the pitch which they didn't have against Germany as Clarke got his team selection horribly wrong.

Something is definitely going on as it is not like P to be so quiet and I have to admit at first I didn't think that she had got her boobs done but now I wouldn't be surprised if she has hence the reason as to why she's has been so quiet and why she is reposting old photos on her Insta stories. Yep, we will soon find out as I reckon she will be off to Thailand in the next few days and she will post numerous photoshopped bikini photos as we know she loves to post holiday pictures yet the Portugal ones are still out of bounds for some reason. I don't think Billy will be looking forward to everyone seeing his girlfriend's bits as he will get ribbed by his teammates and I don't think his family will be thrilled at the prospect of seeing her with her arse and tits out either as they will be very uncomfortable by it all.
Might be reason she’s not out in Germany either? She’s maybe recovering from surgery? Can’t see her parading about in a bikini so soon after a major surgery though? So maybe not? Who knows! 🤷‍♀️ The size she was saying will be way too big for her, will look silly.

Yeah don’t think Billy will be thrilled at the prospect of everyone and his team mates seeing her bits 🙈🤣

Seen a few pics of the Scotland Wags, they look like they’re having a ball. All lovely down to earth girls. Wonder how P would have fitted in?

IMG_5786.jpeg

IMG_5787.jpeg

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
Nah he’s added more birthday reposts! So muggy he hasn’t added his girlfriend’s post 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I swear this was in the rave forum like 10 minutes ago 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I admire her dedication to being the main girl and not the side one 😂.

• Haha