billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind me never to put a bikini picture on social media. My “spare tyre” is probably quadruple what she has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So? She looks like a normal healthy woman
I never said she didn't, I just think it's a tit pic imo but this is a more realistic pic tbh because we are just used to seeing heavily filtered pics then when we see a real one it looks unflattering

Reactions: 1
I never said she didn't, I just think it's a tit pic imo but this is a more realistic pic tbh because we are just used to seeing heavily filtered pics then when we see a real one it looks unflattering
I think her body is the best bit about the photo! Her hair looks ridiculous but her body is bang on. I don't think it's unflattering at all.

Reactions: 16
Her dreadlocks / cornrows are ok to get criticised though ? ... People do need to share unfiltered pics more so well done to her and Sam
you're missing the point. criticism where criticism is due. her body looks great, her hair doesn't!

Reactions: 13
you're missing the point. criticism where criticism is due. her body looks great, her hair doesn't!
You are criticising her choice of hair style you are every bit as bad as me imo , someone even said she looks like she has alopecia 🤦

And you liked the Alopecia comment

You are criticising her choice of hair style you are every bit as bad as me imo , someone even said she looks like she has alopecia 🤦

And you liked the Alopecia comment
It doesn't say it looks like she has alopecia. Traction alopecia is caused by tightly pulled hairstyles. I didn't write the comment so I can't comment on the intentions of the poster when they said that, but I interpreted it to mean that the hairstyle she has could bring on traction alopecia.

You slated her body, and I think her body looks fine - as do many others by the sounds of it. Lets agree to disagree...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It doesn't say it looks like she has alopecia. Traction alopecia is caused by tightly pulled hairstyles. I didn't write the comment so I can't comment on the intentions of the poster when they said that, but I interpreted it to mean that the hairstyle she has could bring on traction alopecia.

You slated her body, and I think her body looks fine - as do many others by the sounds of it. Lets agree to disagree...
I did say well done to her and Sam for sharing what looks like a unfiltered pic

That's something you don't see often in their world

So it's ok to slag of people with the medical condition Alopecia but not a spare tyre 🤦
Traction alopecia is because of her hair being pulled so tightly in a style which isn’t suitable for her hair type hun, not a disease.

Please post a pic of your belly. Have you had kids?

It's just not the usual filtered pics we are used to seeing
What in the u turn is going on here. I mean this kindly but I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just dumb?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Traction alopecia is because of her hair being pulled so tightly in a style which isn’t suitable for her hair type hun, not a disease.

Please post a pic of your belly. Have you had kids?

What in the u turn is going on here. I mean this kindly but I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just dumb?
I have two kids and what u turn ?

I have two kids and what u turn ?
You constantly gun for womens’ appearances as if it’s fine, then when you’re called out you go oh it’s refreshing to not see someone use a filter ✨ when two seconds ago you were revolted by a tiny pouch of loose skin?

Please do share your gorgeous washboard abs with us all cos I’m curious to see what perfection must look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You constantly gun for womens’ appearances as if it’s fine, then when you’re called out you go oh it’s refreshing to not see someone use a filter ✨ when two seconds ago you were revolted by a tiny pouch of loose skin?

Please do share your gorgeous washboard abs with us all cos I’m curious to see what perfection must look like?
I find it more bizarre that the comment was totally out of context - I've seen more fat on a chip than Shelby in that picture - her body looks anything but unflattering? Very odd sequence of comments I must say....

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I said well done to them for sharing a unfiltered pic but that doesn't mean I still don't think the pic is unflattering because I do

She looks like she has a normal body to me?
Not the usual filtered pics we usually get though

Gun for woman's appearances ? , If you look earlier on in this thread you will see I said I think Shelby is absolutely beautiful

Last edited:
I said well done to them for sharing a unfiltered pic but that doesn't mean I still don't think the pic is unflattering because I do

Gun for woman's appearances ? , If you look earlier on in this thread you will see I said I think Shelby is absolutely beautiful
None of your comments seem to make sense. The point is, you criticised her stomach when there is nothing about her stomach to criticise but then took a turn and said well done for sharing an unflattering pic? I don't get what is unflattering about it?

Reactions: 8

So you think she’s beautiful, you praise her for sharing a picture with no filter.. but you described her very normal stomach as a “spare tyre” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9