billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Sam and Shelby seem to be back ok on her Insta story. They’re having a family day somewhere

Oh look out, here come the lovey dovey posts and stories to show they are FIIIIINE!!! We made it one week baby!!

Surprise surprise Billi Andy has reposted the same stories to his account..

Reactions: 13
Oh look out, here come the lovey dovey posts and stories to show they are FIIIIINE!!! We made it one week baby!!

I would pity her more if she wasn’t trying to act like the past few weeks haven’t happened? It makes me believe what others have said - that she knows and she doesn’t care. In which case, enjoy him hun ✌ I’d be washing his dick before I let him near me, you never know where it might have been the night before.

Reactions: 13
I would pity her more if she wasn’t trying to act like the past few weeks haven’t happened? It makes me believe what others have said - that she knows and she doesn’t care. In which case, enjoy him hun ✌ I’d be washing his dick before I let him near me, you never know where it might have been the night before.
That and regular sti checks 🤢

Reactions: 6
The boat video is so forced.....turns the camera to him and his wurzel gummidge grin(not even a smile)..then back to her fake grin...gives him the nod that the cameras coming back to him😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

I've got (using the term loosely) friends like this. She posts on Instagram on the regular, him very rarely. But when they're going through troubles, you absolutely notice the increase in her posting "isn't family life wonderful" etc etc and then the husband reposting her stories, or posting to his grid, obviously yrhing to make an effort / convince her or himself... It lasts a week then it dies down before starting up again a few months later. It's tiring.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If I was named Shelby at birth I’d be changing it as soon as I was old enough. She’s got two tit names, poor girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mum must have been a Steel Magnolias fan.
I loved that film ! Even so, Shelby would not have made my baby names list and I have two daughters 😂. They probably thought it was a bit ‘ different’ . Yep, it certainly is that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved that film ! Even so, Shelby would not have made my baby names list and I have two daughters 😂. They probably thought it was a bit ‘ different’ . Yep, it certainly is that.
I think most people nowadays would think of Peaky Blinders.

Reactions: 7
I’ll never forget one of my friends telling me that she knew her boyfriend had had sex with someone before meeting her from tasting it on his peen 😷 I would not be going anywhere near him!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34