billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I dernt screenshot from insta because I’m not sure if it notifies the person (like Snapchat 🤣) I’m 31 and too old for technology 😂 but please look at the picture billi posted to her story of her hugging up her brother in law (I’m presuming) and her sister Georgie having Andy hug her at the wedding 🤣🤣🤣 her sisters face says it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
So I dernt screenshot from insta because I’m not sure if it notifies the person (like Snapchat 🤣) I’m 31 and too old for technology 😂 but please look at the picture billi posted to her story of her hugging up her brother in law (I’m presuming) and her sister Georgie having Andy hug her at the wedding 🤣🤣🤣 her sisters face says it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol it doesn’t notify the person on Insta 😂😂 this the pic you meant?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol it doesn’t notify the person on Insta 😂😂 this the pic you meant?
I saw this earlier!! Billie finally looks happy because she isn’t worried about catching an STD and the sister looks like she wants to chin the cheating scumbag and rip that ugly bastard dress off🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I found it sad when you could hear Shelby on Sam’s stories saying she hopes Abel turns out like Arlo & not Wolf as she doesn’t want a Wolf! Wolf was sat right there 😢
Also I’m sorry but what in the everlasting name of duck do they look like 😳😳😳
The dresses are awhile but Billi’s step daughter looks so happy. I imagine Billi went through with it all for the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The dresses are awhile but Billi’s step daughter looks so happy. I imagine Billi went through with it all for the kids
i thought exactly the same thing, the little girl has her head rested on Billi’s shoulder and looks so happy bless her. I think the children definitely played a massive part in Billi’s decision to go ahead with the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Came here with my 🍿 just to read the comments on that absolute bastard of an ugly dress. You didn’t disappoint. I’m gobsmacked that her family let her wear it, it’s hideous. It makes Jessica Wrights’ Ali Express number look classy. Actually no, no it doesn’t. Both abominations.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Random but this is such a unflattering pic I can't believe Sam shared it , looks like her belly flab is hanging over her bikini
Screenshot_20220623-112714.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Nah this is totally unnecessary. Physically she looks amazing especially considering she’s had a baby. What’s wrong with having a belly?

Comments like this need to come with their own bikini pic tbh.
Comments like this need to come with their own bikini pic tbh. <<<< YES!! It’s a nice normal photo?

Reactions: 31
There is absolutely nothing wrong with her stomach in this photo, her body looks bloody good! I'd love a body like that. I don't get what you're getting at?
Even skinny people get belly rolls when they sit down. It’s just a normal body 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would also love a body like that!

Reactions: 21