billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shelby in the toilet roll holder dress, we were wrong! Lol
Shelby has lost all sex appeal since getting with Sam. I think he’s pressured her in to “natural look” by digging at her. She is very pretty but on Towie she was beautiful. I can imagine him being a bully

Reactions: 19
Their wedding planner doesn't know their arse from their elbow. This "carrolella" festival-type set up is all wrong. A bar and stage that size would work fine if they had 1000+ guests. By showing off getting a massive stage and audience area all they've done is make it look like a crappy festival that sold only a handful of tickets. It looks soggy, empty, soulless and dismal. If they'd scaled it down a lot then everyone would have been physically closer and a party atmosphere would have naturally ensued rather than everyone being so spread out. What a tit show.
Just my two cents!
Yep and the God awful Carroll's sign. It doesn't know what it wants to be. Gorgeous garden wedding with boho dress, and then tacky nightclub party, with depressing, damp festival the next day.... it's like they picked from different Pinterest wedding boards.

Reactions: 17
The apostrophe in Carroll's on that sign annoys the tit out of me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just looked on insta and Shelby and Sam are at a concert together so presumably they're still together

Reactions: 3
Wow 🤯. Just found and read this whole thread and my tiny wee head has been blown. Followed Billi since TOWIE days and have watched the hen and wedding play out with no clue what had gone on!

Must be living under a rock but just goes to show you can have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. Poor billi but I would have had a lot more respect for her if she called it off / postponed.

32 pages and I’m still not sure what the saga is with Shelby?

Reactions: 14
Shelby has lost all sex appeal since getting with Sam. I think he’s pressured her in to “natural look” by digging at her. She is very pretty but on Towie she was beautiful. I can imagine him being a bully
Sam reminds me of my ex who was an absuive controlling narcissist. I was googling Shelby and saw an article saying she comes off Instagram cos she feels like tit and feels ugly.
I totally think you’re right btw and he encourages this ‘natural’ look for her because he doesn’t want other guys to approach her or check her out. She removed all her fillers and looked so different but if you look at her tagged photos you can see she had a wee bit of subtle filler put back
In her lips. I feel for her I hope she’s okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sam reminds me of my ex who was an absuive controlling narcissist. I was googling Shelby and saw an article saying she comes off Instagram cos she feels like tit and feels ugly.
I totally think you’re right btw and he encourages this ‘natural’ look for her because he doesn’t want other guys to approach her or check her out. She removed all her fillers and looked so different but if you look at her tagged photos you can see she had a wee bit of subtle filler put back
In her lips. I feel for her I hope she’s okay.
Completely agree - there’s actually a Shelby thread on here, but not much goes on it. I started noticing since she had her little one that she seemed to be massively struggling and not her vibrant self. Really hate to think it is Sam making her feel so awful. She was always quite a sweet girl on towie.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Completely agree - there’s actually a Shelby thread on here, but not much goes on it. I started noticing since she had her little one that she seemed to be massively struggling and not her vibrant self. Really hate to think it is Sam making her feel so awful. She was always quite a sweet girl on towie.
I spoke on the Shelby thread but no one joined in lol

Reactions: 4
Oops sorry I didn’t realise. Yeah it’s so sad because I was a shell of my former self when I was with this guy he literally berated me if I wore a skirt that was above the knees and I think once you’ve been with someone like that you recognise those traits in others I.e- sam. It breaks my heart their son one day will see his dad screaming at his mum calling her a slag on telly

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As its been said before, she has her own money. She does genuinely love him, and I think he loves her too - just not as much (clearly). He wants her but he wants the lad lifestyle too.

On her dress, it's growing on me. She wants to be different, and from the side and the back it is quite elegant.

Reactions: 6
Me too. I said it on an earlier post but it absolutely makes me rage.
Sorry my grammar isn’t the best where should the apostrophe be? I can tell it’s wrong cos doesn’t Carroll’s mean the Carroll is?
should it be the carrolls or the carrolls’ ?

Reactions: 5
Really hope she did enjoy the day, nothing like having wedding day regrets!

Reactions: 3
Sorry my grammar isn’t the best where should the apostrophe be? I can tell it’s wrong cos doesn’t Carroll’s mean the Carroll is?
Yes exactly. With an apostrophe it means belonging to someone called Carroll. So Carroll’s cat for example
It should be Carrolls as in plural. The two of them/ the family.

Reactions: 19
Oops sorry I didn’t realise. Yeah it’s so sad because I was a shell of my former self when I was with this guy he literally berated me if I wore a skirt that was above the knees and I think once you’ve been with someone like that you recognise those traits in others I.e- sam. It breaks my heart their son one day will see his dad screaming at his mum calling her a slag on telly
No need to apologise at all!! I was just saying it’s dry on her own thread. Even prior to this debacle with the stag hens etc I was feeling like something was up Shelby.
God you’re so right, never even thought about the little one watching that on TV when he grows up. It’s just vile.
Shelby def dead behind the eyes and fallen out with her besties and got new mates that are all associated to him and his fam. Proper red flags.

I spoke on the Shelby thread but no one joined in lol
Dammit - must have missed that. I’ve been trying to get that thread going since I felt like something was v up post baby with her

Reactions: 5
There should be no apostrophe at all. They are the Carrolls.
Carroll’s implies a possession eg the Carroll’s party or the Carroll’s wedding. It just looks like they’ve missed a word off with it in.

Reactions: 10