billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she only went through with it to get rid of the name Mucklow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't like footballers AT ALL but I will admit I do find Andy attractive. I just like his 'look' with the long hair etc but he sounds like an absolute horror!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There should be no apostrophe at all. They are the Carrolls.
Carroll’s implies a possession eg the Carroll’s party or the Carroll’s wedding. It just looks like they’ve missed a word off with it in.
I did think surely nobody would be that daft as to make a grammatical error on something so important (I'm a tattooist so triple checking spelling, punctuation etc. is second nature, even for words I know how to spell!) and wondered whether maybe a neon light eg. "wedding" had been broken in transit and they thought duck it we'll put it up as it is, nobody will notice.

Reactions: 6
I did think surely nobody would be that daft as to make a grammatical error on something so important (I'm a tattooist so triple checking spelling, punctuation etc. is second nature, even for words I know how to spell!) and wondered whether maybe a neon light eg. "wedding" had been broken in transit and they thought duck it we'll put it up as it is, nobody will notice.
Maybe Billi broke it when throwing it at Andy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d imagine they had an expensive wedding planner. How bizarre even the planner didn’t notice the sign error

Reactions: 14
I don't like footballers AT ALL but I will admit I do find Andy attractive. I just like his 'look' with the long hair etc but he sounds like an absolute horror!
Imo he doesn't even look like a athlete , he looks like a call centre worker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carroll will always be a cheat! Billi knows and buries her head in the sand.
He was also violent towards his ex- the elder kids mum- who is now the geordie witch for anyone who cares.
I feel sorry for the children with that circus for a family.

Daddy Mucklow & Sam are no better than Carroll. Didn’t even bat an eyelid when the wedding was moved to the Sunday because he went missing. Also my secret sources tell me they missed out on a lucrative mag deal because Carroll turned into a magician and went missing the night before the actual wedding day which was meant to be Saturday

🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven’t pressed for any further information. I do know he left his stag early to try make amends with Billi.
Carroll will always be a cheat! Billi knows and buries her head in the sand.
He was also violent towards his ex- the elder kids mum- who is now the geordie witch for anyone who cares.
I feel sorry for the children with that circus for a family.

Daddy Mucklow & Sam are no better than Carroll. Didn’t even bat an eyelid when the wedding was moved to the Sunday because he went missing. Also my secret sources tell me they missed out on a lucrative mag deal because Carroll turned into a magician and went missing the night before the actual wedding day which was meant to be Saturday

🤣
That’s all not true! The wedding was always on the Sunday and they was never having a magazine deal because they didn’t want to hide pictures

Reactions: 7
Not sure if I believe the above. He went missing the night before the wedding on Saturday so it was suddenly moved to Sunday at that short notice?

Not sure if I believe the above. He went missing the night before the wedding on Saturday so it was suddenly moved to Sunday at that short notice?
Agree. None of the wedding logistics would agree to that - the food at the venue, registrar/celebrant etc unless they had them on a retainer for 24 hours!

They had the venue booked for 3 full days, could have understood if it was on a bank holiday, with Monday day after for the festival but no. It was almost called off altogether on the Saturday. I couldn’t imagine that kind of stress all caused by my hubby to be

Agree. None of the wedding logistics would agree to that - the food at the venue, registrar/celebrant etc unless they had them on a retainer for 24 hours!
Agree, it's extremely difficult in my area to get a booking for a registrar due to the backlog of weddings from covid. There is not a chance one would just be available to come the next day because the groom went missing. She also put on Instagram on the 15th May - 3 weeks until the wedding, the 15th May was a Sunday

Last edited:
Reactions: 7