billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fool her for letting him away with it so easily, she's basically giving him the green light to do it again. The wedding could easily have been postponed/cancelled. The excuse given that it is "too late to cancel with so many commitments" is as meaningless as his vows will be to her. Where was his commitment in Dubai??

Reactions: 22
Cannot believe she's marrying him, what a fool! What a day when it's clouded by everything going on. I bet they'll just make a joke of it in the speeches and all will be okay!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the talk of the guests? It's all just totally soured the day.

Reactions: 18
There's no way she won't walk up that aisle today without her mind latching onto the negativity and uncertainty of recently..no matter how much she tries to live in the moment . I know myself the worst thoughts prefer to come to the forefront of our minds no matter how hard we try to fill it with niceness & positivity . Far too recent to be chucked to the back of the brain! What an idiot she is for going ahead.

How could you trust him ever again? It'd be tough but I'd have to call it off. Its a farce.

Reactions: 19
They had an 8 year engagement? Very long time to be waiting around..I know she had 3 kids but still..

Reactions: 14
And a really long time when you have money and don’t have to save for a wedding.
It seems clear as day he wants a mug to raise his children. Eight year long engagement when you don't have money concerns like us working plebs says everything. You can bet he has spent the past week laughing with his mates about all this, while simultaneously pressuring her with "think about the kids, don't ruin our family". Best case scenario is she doesn't turn up today. I remember the morning of my brother's wedding and my sister took him to one side and said "it's not too late to back out", my other siblings lost their tit at her, but looking back I think it's important than everyone has someone in their life that will do that, that will put a person before expectations, gossip, flowers, catering and all the other nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sam has posted a story on instagram - is that the grooms gang all together maybe??

ETA I can also see shelbys instagram now too or is that old news!

Reactions: 4
Shelby’s Insta disappearing and Sam’s going private was 100% stick your head in the sand moment for her.
Or Sam told her to disable it for a few days so they don’t have to deal with questions about Billi etc but really he just didn’t want anything to be commented about him?

I get the impression she believes anything Sam tells her.

I couldn’t imagine waking up on my wedding day and not being excited about it because of all this hanging over me. I get they have kids and if you wanna work through it then fair enough but at least punish him a bit by postponing!

The fact there’s reports of him turning up at the hotel being relaxed without any cares just tells you everything you need to know about his respect for Billi.