billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tough day ahead for Andy speech wise. Anything he says about Billi no matter how nice will sound fake, insincere and meaningless. All those 'you mean the world to me' clichés will fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: 33
Sam and Shelby def broken up I reckon.

Also think someone will make a joke or a speech about the situation after a few drinks have flowed and there’ll be a bust up tonight mark my words lol

Reactions: 10
Their social media posts (or lack of them) say everything in my opinion. The way billi has done nothing but bang on about been Mrs C to be (that statement in itself I always found cringy even before this pantomime) and now nothing except a couple of insta stories from others not even referring to it been their wedding day. If she was truly happy and ok with her decision to marry that vile thing it would be all over social media just like it has the last how ever many years, even if she turned the comments off.
I don’t even feel sorry for her anymore. More fool her. He’s been long known for shagging around behind her back and I’m sure he will keep doing it!!
let’s just hope their boys turn out better men and I really hope their girls never end up with someone like their dad and think it’s ok to settle because that’s what mummy did 😏
Anyways… congrats to Mr & Mrs C 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

Sam and Shelby def broken up I reckon.

Also think someone will make a joke or a speech about the situation after a few drinks have flowed and there’ll be a bust up tonight mark my words lol
If the picture she posted an hour ago is anything to go by she doesn’t look dressed as a bridesmaid, their son looks bloody adorable though ☺
i can definitely see a bust up happening somewhere. Love to be a fly on the wall

• Sad
Well if Shelby has chucked Sam? good on her, she knows her worth .. unlike Billi

Shelby's account is private now ..she's defo snooping in here I bet

Reactions: 11
I managed to follow her just before she changed her settings it seems.
I have noticed though that on the picture of her and the little one there was a comment asking if her and Sam had split and now that comment has been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Surprised Shelby has half a million followers - she’s done well as she was in the TOWIE cast in its downward turn. Amber has 800k odd which also surprised me! Does Shelby do a lot of #ads? Not a follower.

Reactions: 4
Surprised Shelby has half a million followers - she’s done well as she was in the TOWIE cast in its downward turn. Amber has 800k odd which also surprised me! Does Shelby do a lot of #ads? Not a follower.
I think Shelby won Miss Great Britain and did quite a bit of modelling before towie.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was at a hen all weekend so catching up. Or really upsets me to think she will go ahead with today, and contrary to what we all should do it's so hard when your in that situation, my ex cheated on me so many times and destroyed me as a person, I was young, and took him back as at that time I didn't know my worth. However I have to say, I feel she's doing this to save face, for a magazine deal or whatever....
Its really sad and upsets me for the children to see! It's not a good role model.
Soz I'm going with the fact I'm emotionally hungover haha!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So, either Sam cheated or Shelby was mad at him for about being on the same stag do and not having his Sisters back.

I think Shelby will stick with Sam as long as she can, regardless of how he behaves.

And even if Billi had no intention of splitting up with Andy, she should still have cancelled/postponed the wedding. It is completely tainted now.

Cara’s posted this with caption “Carroll Wedding” only reference I’ve seen to wedding on Insta! 🤨
Just saw this too. Shes looks lovely but im guessing that she maybe was a bridesmaid but there maybe arent at all anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1