billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone first posted a photo up thread of the bridesmaid's dresses, I assumed or actually hoped they were just a cloak/coat to keep the real dresses under wraps from the press to be revealed by OK magazine. How wrong I was, each to their own but I think they're awful 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she was trying to make them look awful so Andy wouldn't "fudge" them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Cara couldn't be a bridesmaid as she was going to be pregnant ? they dresses look like maternity wear anyway she what would be the fkn difference
Iirc Cara has had a sad history with pregnancy so I’d imagine everyone would want her to take things easy especially later on, as opposed to it being a dress issue. The dresses are wild, but I forgot their house didn’t they have a zebra room? 😂

Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed Sam has removed the Queen emoji 👸 from his bio, next to Shelbys name?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Cara couldn't be a bridesmaid as she was going to be pregnant ? they dresses look like maternity wear anyway she what would be the fkn difference
And yet the irony is that Cara looked better than all the rest of the bridal party put together! 🤣 I honestly don’t know WTF Billi was thinking with all the dress choices, just shows that money can’t buy you taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
£465 Needle and Thread dresses but they look so 🫣 so many nicer options for that price!

Reactions: 9
Iirc Cara has had a sad history with pregnancy so I’d imagine everyone would want her to take things easy especially later on, as opposed to it being a dress issue. The dresses are wild, but I forgot their house didn’t they have a zebra room? 😂
What has happened with Cara and pregnancy 🥺

Reactions: 2
Just to add - while I’m not keen on the dress, I do like that she hasn’t done the Essex cardboard cutout things where they all wear the same style of dress.

Reactions: 12
If you look at Billi’s tagged photos on Instagram, especially posts from her friends and sister you can see quite a lot of the wedding from their posts and stories. Ones posted a video of Billi and Andy on the dance floor…zero chemistry!

Reactions: 6
218A757B-105A-4D78-BA3F-239EFC76D1EF.png

well if that’s their choice of song (let me love you) it’s ruined my favourite song 🤣
Didn’t realise you can’t post videos to here but found myself stumbling on one of her bridesmaids pages and there’s this video of them dancing (well sort of) 🤣