billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the roles were reversed there would be uproar !
1000% agree with this. If a man took a half naked picture next to a sleeping woman in such a suggestive way everyone would be up in arms. She clearly has 0 self respect regardless of Andy’s situation.

Reactions: 19
Has she spoken publicly? Just wondering where it’s said she’s forgiven him?
I mean I’ve no doubt she will because by the sounds of it she has done many times before

Reactions: 6
She is Gona go ahead with the wedding and then it will happen again and she will be the new Colleen 😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
Wow, footballers are all the same, aren’t they? Sad for the wives who are willing to turn a blind eye for a cushy lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Apparently there's more pictures? Has anyone seen them other then the bathrobe and bed selfie

Also the fact that they was at the pool party and then invited the girls to the club then hotel room.

Reactions: 3
More proof Sam's been playing away View attachment 1304542
If it’s true (most likely it is) that they cheated whilst on Andys stag, I really do hope Billi and Shelby have the strength to walk away. You could see how happy and proud Billi was to marry Andy on her hen and he goes on his stag and picks up any old tart to shag. Even if she did stay with him for the sake of the kids, she needs to cancel the wedding, it’s tainted now and she will look back at the day and it won’t be happy memories and eventually eat away at her and become bitter.

Reactions: 35
A news story today states that the wedding is still going ahead and she has written it off the incident as a 'set up'.
No surprise to see that a lot of comments on her Instagram say different. One even compares him to ferdinand and that the cheating isn't a one off. Poor woman 😥

iMarkup_20220530_065530.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh yes I expect so too. But bad enough being shat on by your partner, never mind your own brother! Just no loyalty. That would hurt too.
That would hurt a LOT more as someone who’s had an ex cheat with my sister, I can confirm my sisters betrayal was worse than his.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It says she's took him off her Whatsapp pic. I hope she leaves him!!
Wonder what is going on with Shelby and Sam?!

That would hurt a LOT more as someone who’s had an ex cheat with my sister, I can confirm my sisters betrayal was worse than his.
Ths is awful! Have you ever forgave her, do you still speak to her?

Reactions: 4
It says she's took him off her Whatsapp pic. I hope she leaves him!!
Wonder what is going on with Shelby and Sam?!

Ths is awful! Have you ever forgave her, do you still speak to her?
It took a few years but I do speak to her now, mainly for my parents sake, and also because I never could the real truth out of my ex or my sister, they both have different stories about what happened (of course!) so I decided to try and move on, I’ve only got a small family, and I didn’t want to have bad feeling for the rest of our lives. It’s always in the back of my mind though, and of course I’ll never trust her again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24