billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it seemed a fairly small wedding in terms of the amount of guests? I wonder if they reduced the guest list after what happened on the stag do.

Reactions: 4
She only just had a baby, we’re speculating that they didn’t want to put stress on her as she has difficult pregnancies and could have even been only a few days after given birth had the baby been overdue.
That coord from AC is bleeping disgusting. And I bet it cost an arm and a leg as well. I’m trying to find out if any of my acquaintances went so I can find out just how awkward it was from a first hand source 🤣
Hes got 2 plaits in like a school girl aswell. He's 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ll do to Gucci and the Four Seasons what Daniella Westbrook did to Burberry…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In some photos her dress looks lovely, I do like the detailing on the train, but on others it just looks frumpy and dated. The bridesmaid dresses were another level of hideous. I reckon she did that to them so that Andy doesn’t try and cop off with one of them

That’s also probably the reason she put him in that awful co-ord.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has one of they faces if you only seen her face only you would think she was overweight.. her dress did make her look larger than her real size , she would have been better with a slender number that wouldn't have made her look podgy

Reactions: 11
So they made everyone travel 2 hours from Essex to Hampshire when the reception looked like it could of been in faces nightclub and Carollchella looked like a tacky OTT kids party, I’m sure Rochelle Humes’ daughter had a better coachella themed party in their back garden 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
yet for some reason we always seem to focus on the woman who has been cheated on and expect her to be the morally upright one
YES! Why is this I wonder. It’s always the way isn’t it that we put the focus on the woman and how embarrassing it is for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
YES! Why is this I wonder. It’s always the way isn’t it that we put the focus on the woman and how embarrassing it is for her
cos it’s still ingrained on us to believe that a woman’s worth is in direct correlation to how much a man values her? And therefore if he cheats and doesn’t value her, it somehow makes her lesser and is therefore embarrassing for her?

cos we still hold women to more rigid moral standards than we do men?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve thought this from the beginning tbh
8 years is a hell of a wait. It’s like he uses an engagement as a carrot on a stick. He seemed to do it with his ex too? As a sweetener to keep the women happy and make them stay with him despite his crappy behaviour.

He proposed to Faye, they had two kids together, didn’t get married and broke up because of his cheating

Same with Billi. Except she’s let him get away with the cheating so now he’s actually been pinned down.

Reactions: 12
Pffft as if you can force someone to marry you against their will. If he didn’t want to get married then he’d have just called it off, not cooked up some elaborate plan whereby the mother of his children just happens to have to endure the most pain and betrayal. Nope, he’s just like most cheaters: they want the wife or partner but they also like cheating as well. Having their cake and eating it. They want both.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Their wedding planner doesn't know their arse from their elbow. This "carrolella" festival-type set up is all wrong. A bar and stage that size would work fine if they had 1000+ guests. By showing off getting a massive stage and audience area all they've done is make it look like a crappy festival that sold only a handful of tickets. It looks soggy, empty, soulless and dismal. If they'd scaled it down a lot then everyone would have been physically closer and a party atmosphere would have naturally ensued rather than everyone being so spread out. What a tit show.
Just my two cents!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like she's having a great time 😬
I just feel so sorry for her. Talk about a rock and hard place. 8 years for that absolute flop of a wedding. I’m surprised her dad didn’t knock his block off after a few drinks.

Reactions: 23