billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it passive aggressive 😂
Honestly some of you just want drama you’ll even make tit up.
It’s all getting a bit Mumsnet with the step mum vs mum stuff. Every blended family find an arrangement that’ll suit them, as long as the children are happy and cared for does 3 vs 5 really matter?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is billie always on her own dancing? 🙈
She’s like the drunk auntie at a wedding, at her own wedding!! Next up will be the ubiquitous slaughtering of 4 Non Blondes - What’s going on.

• Haha
I actually think her wedding dress was OK. She looks lovely in that photo with Cara. Her bridesmaids dresses were awful. Just my opinion. I also don't think Billi needs Andys money. She has money of her own and her family have money and yes he's a twit but she has 3 kids to him so the decision can't have been easy.

For context. He's a dick and I really feel for her

Cara stunning , billie - I don’t like but see the theme, bridesmaids- no words , Shelby …. Where are ya

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh even without the whole cheating thing Carrollchella looks downright depressing! I've had last minute family BBQs on a really tight budget that have had more atmosphere. Looks like an average piss up in a beer garden 🤣

The whole 2 day thing just looks awkward as f*ck. I feel really sorry for her. She waited for 8 years for this and she must be so deflated and exhausted from putting on a huge act.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Cara has always been stunning however life must be easy when you are propped up by your very rich family. Back in the day when Cara was on Towie she got a very generous allowance from her dad. She hasn't worked in a long time if ever.

Personally there are days where I think I look OK and days where I think I look as rough as toast. But I'm not in the spotlight. I don't think Billi is stunning but she's nice enough looking and hopefully Andy will pull his head out of his arse and treat her decently going forward

Reactions: 21
Cara has always been stunning however life must be easy when you are propped up by your very rich family. Back in the day when Cara was on Towie she got a very generous allowance from her dad. She hasn't worked in a long time if ever.

Personally there are days where I think I look OK and days where I think I look as rough as toast. But I'm not in the spotlight. I don't think Billi is stunning but she's nice enough looking and hopefully Andy will pull his head out of his arse and treat her decently going forward
Yeah cara has always been supported by daddies money if I’m not mistaken. Also wasn’t her bloke involved in some huge drug bust a few years ago but got away with it.
billi and cara have always lived a funded lifestyle from their parents

Reactions: 23
Yeah cara has always been supported by daddies money if I’m not mistaken. Also wasn’t her bloke involved in some huge drug bust a few years ago but got away with it.
billi and cara have always lived a funded lifestyle from their parents
No Cara’s bloke actually went to prison!! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure I read on another thread that Cara’s dad bankrolls them.

ive read elsewhere that Billie’s family are a bit dodgy too. Basically the entire cast of TOWIE are dodgy. Not a nice bunch of people by most accounts.

i think looking in from the outside, it’s clear cut that Billi should just ditch Andy. But I guess when you’ve grown up around people with zero strength of character or morals and continue to be surrounded by the same type in adulthood, then it must completely warp your sense of what’s right and wrong and what’s OK behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone get a screenshot of Shelby there? I couldn’t see her in any stories! Strange Sam hasn’t posted a family picture of them at the wedding

Reactions: 4
Did anyone get a screenshot of Shelby there? I couldn’t see her in any stories! Strange Sam hasn’t posted a family picture of them at the wedding
that’s what I mean, there’s been absolutely nothing of her on anyones socials, I don’t think She went. But will have to see over the next few days when more pics/videos come out.

Reactions: 5
that’s what I mean, there’s been absolutely nothing of her on anyones socials, I don’t think She went. But will have to see over the next few days when more pics/videos come out.
Sam did a live earlier and all the comments were asking where Shelby was. He eventually went over to Shelby and handed her their baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 4