Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s Van Cleef & Arpels. Doubt they’d buy her a £3k necklace. They’re stupid but surely not that stupid.
I'd say it's real - I can't see Billie getting her a fake and also Nellie's wardrobe is very expensive.

I personally wouldn't trust a 6 year old with necklace of that value but have no problem with them spending it on her as I feel it is all relative to the amount of money you have / can afford to spend.

My son is 6 and has had several pairs of Ray Bans since he was 2, has had Balenciaga Sock Trainers, Gucci Trainers, Moncler Jacket, gucci jumpers etc - stuff I like and can afford without getting myself into any financial stress.

My husband and I have very good jobs - we travel (pre-covid) 5/6 times a year on Disney Cruises, to the Caribbean and Bahamas and to Dubai frequently.

My husbands side of the family wouldn't have the same income we do, prob not even half and have been vocal about how they don't agree with a child having such expensive things when they could be damaged, broken or lost.

Firstly we teach him to look after his stuff and we still have all the Ray Bans, some that are a bit scuffed we use for water parks etc. and secondly I don't think anyone has the right to judge what people spend on items or travel once the people are paying their bills and not getting into debt over it. We also teach my son not to brag and to be grateful for what he has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
unless it was gifted? could have been gifted to billie or nelly, i reckon billie passes a lot of the freebies onto nelly

Reactions: 4
unless it was gifted? could have been gifted to billie or nelly, i reckon billie passes a lot of the freebies onto nelly
Does VC&A gift things? I would have thought that would be exclusively for if someone is ultra famous and going to the oscars or something not the faiers

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Van Cleef gift at all. They can lend their jewellery to high profile actresses. Hollywood and beyond not those on itv mummy diaries 🤣
The necklace is definitely real.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Van Cleef gift at all. They can lend their jewellery to high profile actresses. Hollywood and beyond not those on itv mummy diaries 🤣
if you look online, they work with a lot of youtubers and influencers to advertise their brand so it is possible

If it is real, I find it strange the a perceived high end jewellery brand gift to influencers. I would have thought the product sold itself.

Reactions: 1
If it is real, I find it strange the a perceived high end jewellery brand gift to influencers. I would have thought the product sold itself.
you would think that with most things but thats what brands do, they give stuff away for free to people who can afford it so their fans buy the products to live like their idols

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah this was my point, they are way too high end for Billie faiers lol

I think if it was gifted by the brand we would have heard about it by now, she’d have had to do a tagged story/post about it?

Dear Santa, I would really love a Van Cleef and Arpels necklace for Christmas . I have seen my favourite chav family wear one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Sam’s stories Nelly is posing with Rosie with Fendi children’s sandals on. Quick look at Selfridges shows they’re selling for £290. I was fuming when my little one ruined their Clark’s shoes after one wear this year, think I’d cry if it was those ones! :oops:

Reactions: 9
They must have just received the book royalties cheque for Greg's masterpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.