Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's DM there's an article about them upgrading their kitchen in the 30s semi they used for all of the Mummy Diaries series. I thought that they'd sold it to finance the £1.4m 'mansion'?

I think they are still living in the old house while they get the new one sorted out. Though saw online that they are having planning problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a load of nonsense about Greg damaging the kitchen with a fire at start of lockdown. I follow their step dad & that kitchen looked perfect on June 13th......

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off Greg. He's now been writing children's books titled Nelly and Arthur's big day out. Just an other way for these greedy fucks to show off what they've been up to. Fantastic timing to release them during a bleeping pandemic where people don't have much money at the moment. Silly bleep.
Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went to the farm. Mummayyyyy had to film everything for social media as the trip was free #spon #ad. Nellayyyyy and Arfa had to pretend they were having a good time even though it stunk of tit and they’re used to the Maldives not a backstreet farm. Mummayyyyy and Daddayyyyyy argued the whole way around the farm. At the end of the day Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went home where nannayyyyy Sue was waiting to barrrffff them after a tit old muddy day at the farm. Daddayyyyy then went out to sell sniff in Sugar Hut and mummayyyy stayed at home to sniff and drink sauvignon blanc because mummaaayyyy doesn’t eat. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went to the farm. Mummayyyyy had to film everything for social media as the trip was free #spon #ad. Nellayyyyy and Arfa had to pretend they were having a good time even though it stunk of tit and they’re used to the Maldives not a backstreet farm. Mummayyyyy and Daddayyyyyy argued the whole way around the farm. At the end of the day Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went home where nannayyyyy Sue was waiting to barrrffff them after a tit old muddy day at the farm. Daddayyyyy then went out to sell sniff in Sugar Hut and mummayyyy stayed at home to sniff and drink sauvignon blanc because mummaaayyyy doesn’t eat. The end.
Spot on 😂 the way they say Arfa makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do Sam and Billie have different dad's?!
Same dad. Billie looks just like her mum and Sam her dad. They call Dave, their step dad 'dad'; and didn't have a relationship with bio dad until recent. He was abusive and a drug addict

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They're filming for mummy diaries again, Billie's put a post up of arfur in a high chair, his feet are nearly on the floor 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sometimes when men massively level up in a relationship, they get too comfortable/confident and then think they’re entitled to cheat/they can pull anyone because their ego inflates 🙄 like mate, you’re already punching, stay in your lane

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
They have the same dad from what I remember from TOWIE.
They are only 11 months different in age; I've had guinea pigs who waited longer than that to have a second litter.

They're filming for mummy diaries again, Billie's put a post up of arfur in a high chair, his feet are nearly on the floor 😂
S8. Blimey. Gold plated shite.

How old is Arthur? He looks too big to need to be in a high chair.
I think that he's about three.

Same dad. Billie looks just like her mum and Sam her dad. They call Dave, their step dad 'dad'; and didn't have a relationship with bio dad until recent. He was abusive and a drug addict
It's odd that they retained his surname. Sue is a Wells, which I'm guessing is her maiden name?

I think they are still living in the old house while they get the new one sorted out. Though saw online that they are having planning problems.
Ah thanks. I thought that it'd been sold in January, or maybe it's creative accounting?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Baby 3 surely coming soon. She’s got so many baby products to promote and no actual babies anymore. Arfur stuffed into that pink highchair looking about 14

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Find them fake as duck, the daughter is a right wee madam for her age
She has genes from criminal families on both sides so bound to be brassy.

Yeah and Nelly looks like him!! And Arfurr doesn’t look like either of them.
Afrur takes after Billie's biologia dad in his build (and in his behaviour too by the look of it) but I can't place the face, he doesn't look like any of his immediate relatives maybe he is a throwback. Nelly is Greg's mini me.

How old is Arthur? He looks too big to need to be in a high chair.
They will have to ring the fire brigade to get him out of it before long.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like Billie and Arfur both have the same moon face. Not an insult as I think they’re both beautiful. Just with big moon faces.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank duck for this thread! I used to prefer Billie to Sam and now I can't stick either of them. Billie used to seem more normal but idk she just seems really "up herself" now 🤷

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.