Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw brilliant been waiting for this thread! Is it just me or does Billie not seem into Greg at all? It’s like she can’t stand him!

Reactions: 27
Didn't Greg cheat on her before the wedding or was they just rumours??

The new kitchen looks very much like the old one. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He supposedly has cheated a few time’s. There have been rumours before and there was a thread on Mumsnet where some people talked about knowing people he had slept with.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Aww I’m so blinkered by Greg as I love him 🤣 so I can’t see him cheating but nothing is impossible! My ex cheated on me and he was punching big style 🤣 Greg punching even more

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He supposedly has cheated a few time’s. There have been rumours before and there was a thread on Mumsnet where some people talked about knowing people he had slept with.
I know a friend of a friend in the industry and have heard the same rumour from them too

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Greg. He's now been writing children's books titled Nelly and Arthur's big day out. Just an other way for these greedy fucks to show off what they've been up to. Fantastic timing to release them during a bleeping pandemic where people don't have much money at the moment. Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh duck off Greg. He's now been writing children's books titled Nelly and Arthur's big day out. Just an other way for these greedy fucks to show off what they've been up to. Fantastic timing to release them during a bleeping pandemic where people don't have much money at the moment. Silly bleep.
He can’t make any money from his ticket tout company at the moment can he?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen the post for the book - are they actually joking? His post was FULL of errors - at least get it checked before posting if you are now supposedly an author 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once appon a tyme there waz a liawl gewl called nelly and wat appened right waz she went to the farm. You’ll neva guess wat appened next... she saw a sheep! Can you believe it mate. She waz well appy but then right we went up to it to stroke it and she screamed well loud. She was well scared of all the animals and she just cried so we took er to the shop fing at the end of the farm and bort bourt buyed nelly loadsa toys an that and she was well appy so we jus went ome. Call time wile your ahead innit. The end.

Saved you all a tenner there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
I’ve just seen the post for the book - are they actually joking? His post was FULL of errors - at least get it checked before posting if you are now supposedly an author 🙄
That way we know he wrote it himself! They're both illiterate as duck, you can always tell when one of Billie's team posts for her (or when she copies and pastes her ads) as they're actually spelt correctly and make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Arthur is the image of billie and sams biological father lee Faiers. Absolute double

Reactions: 14
I'm so glad there's a thread on these two. Greg always gives me the creeps, not sure why exactly but there's something about him I don't like. Can't put my finger on it.
He comes across as a bit of a Jack the lad too, cocky and big headed.

Yes I agree Nelly is a little madam. It's their fault though, bet she's been encouraged to play up to the cameras.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.