Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Sam must be so pissed Billie owns two houses and she can’t even get one yet she’s the more successful.... in her eyes obv

Reactions: 19

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
My daughter is a couple of months older than Arthur but I didn't realise! Honestly thought he was 2.5 not 3.5. My daughter hasn't been in a highchair for over a year and a half and she looks like a proper little girl whereas I think Arthur still looks like (and is treated like) a baby.

I actually prefer Sam and big Paul this series. I think the fact that they spend all their time with their kids and really live for them is actually quite sweet (although there is no way that mine would be going to bed at 11, I like having grown up time!). Billie and Greg seem really up themselves this series, fame is definitely going to their heads. I also agree with previous posts that Billie seems really pissed off with Greg most of the time now.

I also think she is not good at doing her own make up. She looked really lovely at the ibiza shoot, her hair and make up really suited her but the way they style her for mummy diaries she looks really harsh and old.
sam is that you c

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think Billie and Sue seem so much closer than Sam does with her mum and not just because of the distance

TJ90

VIP Member
Nanny Sue with the kids tonight and the slime was out. This is what I love about Sue, Billie, Greg and the kids. It’s funny because it’s so normal and refreshing. Leave Nanny to the messy stuff. They have a great relationship. Sam would be too busy panicking about her kids getting the slime on their clothes or looking less than perfect.

Reactions: 18

Mamfa72

Him ‘writing a book’ is hilarious. His grasp of the English language is not that great! Just goes to show how hard work & studying at school mean very little if you can get on a reality show! - perhaps he & his wife could read a few books on parenting & address their children’s shocking behaviour!

• Heart

Mum123

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but it really bugs me when the kids refer to Sam/billie as just ‘auntie’ why do they not say ‘auntie Sam/billie’ just sounds weird to me.

Readread

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how little coverage her and Sam gave the TOWIE 10 year special? Billie posted about it an hour before it aired. Didn’t mention that she was watching either. Considering the show is what made them both I’d have thought they’d have mentioned it a bit more.
They both seemed so awkward together on it too.

*No judging that I actually watched it and it’s an hour of my life I’ll never get back*

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Find them fake as fuck, the daughter is a right wee madam for her age
She has genes from criminal families on both sides so bound to be brassy.

Yeah and Nelly looks like him!! And Arfurr doesn’t look like either of them.
Afrur takes after Billie's biologia dad in his build (and in his behaviour too by the look of it) but I can't place the face, he doesn't look like any of his immediate relatives maybe he is a throwback. Nelly is Greg's mini me.

How old is Arthur? He looks too big to need to be in a high chair.
They will have to ring the fire brigade to get him out of it before long.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Sam will be so envious, because she thinks she is the bigger, erm, ‘star’ but BillIe seems to get nice opportunities. I think this is why she has moved to Surrey to show Billie up but while Sam rents BillIe is able to buy. Can see Sam ending up with nothing!
Billie just seems like a nicer person than Sam. She also doesn’t have a big Paul and Gaynor hanging around.

Traveler001

VIP Member
It’s a nice idea, if I was financially comfortable I’d do the same for my Mum. I’m sure lots of people would. This again highlights the differences between Sam and Billie
Maybe that's why sue was 'defensive' on insta saying something like they do so much for people and no one realises or something. Because Sam seems to get the nice comments and praise eg giving to a food bank and she's a saint but Sue knows Sam does it for the show and she knows Billie is caring off camera kind of thing.

If I had to pick S or B to be my sister I'd pick B. S only seems to care about her little family of 4 but B seems close to her little family, her family, her inlaws and her friends. And she seems to be nicer, S always seems a bit... sneery? Standoffish? I can't quite describe it. I know she's been through some horrible things but she has the resources to get help for those to help her move past it but instead she clings to big baby Paul and the hopes of a proposal and distances herself from her family and friends. I don't think S and B are as close and I think B is upset by it and so is Sue.

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

Again I did not mean to come across as braggy what I meant was to point out that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

You are entitled to your opinion, I don't think someone who could afford the real thing would buy a fake, but that is a matter of opinion.

I am glad you show such interest in my posts to go and read them, but if you did your due diligence you would know I am Irish not English and clearly not a mate of Billie's.

I am far from a 'Chav' we don't use that word in Ireland either, I am a full time working mother, with a Masters Degree. I am in a Senior Leadership role in the E-Commerce sector and currently pregnant.

My point which was evidently lost, as I have displayed above, is that disposable income is relative, Billie's net worth is several million so a 3k bracelet which she may or may not have been gifted is like a 3€ bracelet to someone else.

I did not intend to come across as bragging I was merely saying, one persons Penny's (Primark to you) is another Persons Brown Thomas (John Lewis Equivalent) and we shouldn't be a) So quick to judge what people spend their money on and b) Just because we couldn't afford something shouldn't call other people's stuff fake.

Again if you actually read my posts properly the theme of any designer ones is that we should not be judging what people spend their money on, as I believe (whether you agree or not) once someone is not getting themselves into debt, it is no one else's business what they choose to spend their money on!

It may be a generational thing, I am slightly younger than Billie so would be interested in the same trends / designers as her, I just can't afford them on her level, but I do not begrudge her that, if I had that money I may spend similarly. I would love to go to the Maldives soon, I don't have her figure though so rest assured I will be much more covered up :D
Can I just ask. What has being pregnant got to do with anything?

I do believe that MOST of the Designer stuff they post on Instagram- Facebook- the mummy diary’s are fakes. If they were real they would post and tag the company in

• Wow
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Also I don’t think Billie would let Nelly have something that expensive! I really don’t! She irks me but I do like her so always conscious I should maybe be on a rave thread 🤣 but I do believe she’s fairly grounded. I mean all the holidays etc are ridiculous but I feel she’s still just a fairly normal Essex girl at heart and I feel Greg is similar. It’s more reflected in their mum’s I suppose

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
That party was ridiculous, so much waste and flouting going on 🤦‍♀️ No doubt it’s filmed for itv2, they shouldn’t be on tv flouting the rules it sends out completely the wrong message....

• Heart