Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I think she definitely has, I’m watching the old Towies on BritBox now and they were huge! Defo had them reduced

Zero social distancing once again! 🙄
I just think she’s lost so much weight. If you look back she is the smallest she’s ever been.

Arthur was very sweet with his Nanny Suzie 🤩. He's such a brute but I love him 😂
I loved when he flipped the table over when she was exercising 😂😂 say what you want aboit Billie but much prefer her to sam. Her kids are so advanced in speaking and knowing things I’m amazed at time’s. I know people call nelly but I don’t think she’s bad at all. I look at sam a few series ago and remember Paul’s tantrums and was appalled. She had no discipline or knew how to deal with it. Atleast with Billie and Greg they tell them off and have boundaries. Billie is much more relatable and sam knows this

Reactions: 20

lbarto

Hang on everyone, be fair....you're assuming they can count to 6 in the first place 😂🙄 god they are loathsome

They probably get a balloon display and grotesque table arrangement to announce a fart

• Haha

Juleslmc

Sorry I don’t care but I would be furious if Billie and her circus were about to move on to my street. I genuinely am not bothered by Billie but their reaction toward the house planning is tone deaf. I don’t usually mind Greg but his arrogant reaction is p*****’g me right off. Also don’t want to speak badly about the kids. Nelly is an absolute brat. I’m sorry. Arthur is funny. He will probably be fine . Still prefer Billie over Sam but I would genuinely be furious if those two were moving in to my street.

0BFE041C-F772-4D96-BFBC-51DADA96294C.jpeg

What on Earth is that?? How do they even get through the door 😂 they really don’t get the concept of less is more but when it’s free it doesn’t matter I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Banny2020

So extra Sam having her PA help pack up for holiday 🤣🤣🤣 there’s no need really. They’re at home 24/7 I’m sure they had time to pack and make sure things are ready to go for the morning even with 2 kids
Agreed! Also my husband would never allow a young girl to struggle with heavy cases putting them in the car like her PA was doing. I’m all for equality but Paul just does absolutely NOTHING it winds me up!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Why take the kids to somewhere as posh as The Savoy hotel with little Arthur chops who will sit there and say the word "bollocks".
Just take them to Maccy D's for a big mac and chips.

• Haha

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I often think billie seems irritated with Greg. I find him a bit sexless really? Like a big overgrown boy. He seems to have stepped up a bit as a parent though. I remember billie saying pre kids that he couldn’t even make a cup of tea.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
Oh god everyone's bringing out books but I never thought Greg would!!!! I wonder if its one of those self published ones or did a publisher have a moment of madness during the lockdown?
The man can barely string together a coherent sentence - surely to god its ghost written?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

soylatte

Ughhh...that party, as they always are, is just so extravagant. If I did something like that for my daughter, just to have her little brother, two cousins and a mate over my family would have me committed. I suppose it's slightly different in that they have the money to waste, whereas I would probably bankrupt myself. And talking of waste, all that food and decor for a handful of people!

And Sam, on her stories having the three kids dance to 50 Cent - In Da Club to the lyrics "....we gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck its not your birthday" and with the lyrics on display.....I'm not a complete killjoy but I just really don't think it's appropriate for a group of kids that are 6 and under!! Or perhaps I'm just turning into my Mother 🤔😂
The problem is, it wasn’t just for her cousins and one mate! They had loads of people over. Her friends have posted pictures on insta, although Sam and Billie have been careful to make it look as though it was just family. I think it’s terrible that ITV filmed it for their show, it’s just rubbing it in people’s faces - some of us are following the rules!

• Wow

Sazbee

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I WOULD NOT be putting up with my husband constantly not checking his shits have flushed.

• Haha

Trey93

I think so too she will shun the shallow life of her family and live in a yurt commune off grid and grow her own veg,and have crystals allover the place,nanny Sue will love visiting her.
Gaynor will despair and urge her to find Jesus

Can I just clarify there’s nothing wrong with spending relative to your earnings because that’s what we all do. We just don’t need to know on public forum dedicated to discussing Billie Faiers that your son has Balenciaga’s “the ones that look like socks” unless your son is in fact Cardi B. Which would be way more impressive than his clothes.
Surely if you had allllll the monies would you not say your son has Balenciaga Speed trainers not ‘the Balenciaga’s that look like socks’ 😂

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Definitely, I love how she cooks simple but good meals and how she does sausage rolls with the kids etc. Some of my favourite memories are from baking and cooking with my Nan.
I reckon those kids will treasure their memories of Nanny Sue,she managed to calm Arfur down he is v cute when he is with her