Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c0c0chanel

He supposedly has cheated a few time’s. There have been rumours before and there was a thread on Mumsnet where some people talked about knowing people he had slept with.
I know a friend of a friend in the industry and have heard the same rumour from them too

• Wow
Reactions: 16

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
My daughter is a couple of months older than Arthur but I didn't realise! Honestly thought he was 2.5 not 3.5. My daughter hasn't been in a highchair for over a year and a half and she looks like a proper little girl whereas I think Arthur still looks like (and is treated like) a baby.

I actually prefer Sam and big Paul this series. I think the fact that they spend all their time with their kids and really live for them is actually quite sweet (although there is no way that mine would be going to bed at 11, I like having grown up time!). Billie and Greg seem really up themselves this series, fame is definitely going to their heads. I also agree with previous posts that Billie seems really pissed off with Greg most of the time now.

I also think she is not good at doing her own make up. She looked really lovely at the ibiza shoot, her hair and make up really suited her but the way they style her for mummy diaries she looks really harsh and old.
The Sam and Paul situation is interesting. Personally I feel that they both have this clingy thing going on with their children in exchange for the unconditional love they get back from them. I think they have both made the kids very dependent on them (Paul with Paul and Sam a bit with Rosie) because there is so much missing in their own adult relationship that they want to feel loved and needed etc. I feel it may stifle the kids in the long term although letting Paul go to Sumner camp was great because they put his needs before their own. I think Paul and Sam need to deal with whatever is missing in their relationship because they are a young couple that come off like brother and sister.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t care but I would be furious if Billie and her circus was about to move on to my street. I genuinely am not bothered by Billie but their reaction toward the house planning is tone deaf.
I’m sure all the neighbours are absolutely dreading it, I know I would be. It’ll be like living next to the Brentwood Hillbillies 😂
Not forgetting sax man 🤣

• Haha

Instaluva18

Compared to Pretentious Paul and Stuck up sam I actually find Billie and Greg bearable enough.

They seem to keep it real, or in some way real compared to the wish to be Knightley clan. Meltdowns and all😂😂

Can't feckin stand big bloody Paul and his transformation this series he's bland already it'll take more than that to make him interesting.....and Sam acting like Queen Elizabeth cause she's moved to Surrey😒😴

Between them all Sam Billie and Nannie Suzie if they were made from chocolate they'd eat themselves twice🍫😂😂

Never seen 3 women love themselves as much. Dont forget gals Towie made ye😂😂 keep it Classy👍🤣🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
Someone asked Sam a question on insta saying how come you were allowed people in your house filming. She said ‘the government gave us permission!’ Think she’s deleted that story now 😩
Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re so special that the government gave them special permission against their own rules?! What a prick!!

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Yes it will be at her own risk.
I was 3 months pregnant when i went on a lifeboat ride at Lands End - and it wasn't recommended if it posed a risk, luckily i was fine. Good job really as I didn't see the sign until i sat down in my seat waiting for ride to start. 😀
In Billie's case a small ride is fine
Apparently Greg is a small ride 😂😂

• Haha

Burgh Gal

The thing is all their parties (and Sam's) have to be bigger everytime so they're just getting more and more excessive and unnecessarily extravagant. No 6 year old would expect that unless it's what they're used to for the last 6 years. Imagine the fuss Nelly would have kicked up if she didnt get a big party, and that is how they encourage her to behave on camera as well.

It's normally bad enough at other times but this is a time when so many people are struggling and they're just flaunting how much money they've got with this extravagant party. If it was really that important to them they would keep it off social media, but it's all for the attention

Reactions: 15

Lynseyp

VIP Member
"When your Uncle is an Author". Oh purlease, just stop!!
Move over JK Rowling, here comes Greg Sheppard. Not even in the same league and never will be. 🤦‍♀️
Greg can just about spell his name let alone write a 20 page "book" that he didn't actually write, he just forward his ideas on.

Attachments

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Billie also hasn’t even followed her skincare Instagram account 😕 definitely think there is some rivalry and friction between them
She’s probably pissed off that Nanny Sue is the brand ambassador (as Sam called her this morning) or she doesn’t want anything to do with the latest shit Sams flogging on instagram. I found it strange that Sam never mentions Billie’s in the style collections, she never wears the clothes or mentions it on her insta. Them two definitely aren’t as close as they make out.

I find Billie strange
She looks like she could be a character in a Jackie Collins novel
Cos of her appearance and the way she acts with money

• Haha
I don’t think it’s Van Cleef & Arpels. Doubt they’d buy her a £3k necklace. They’re stupid but surely not that stupid.
I'd say it's real - I can't see Billie getting her a fake and also Nellie's wardrobe is very expensive.

I personally wouldn't trust a 6 year old with necklace of that value but have no problem with them spending it on her as I feel it is all relative to the amount of money you have / can afford to spend.

My son is 6 and has had several pairs of Ray Bans since he was 2, has had Balenciaga Sock Trainers, Gucci Trainers, Moncler Jacket, gucci jumpers etc - stuff I like and can afford without getting myself into any financial stress.

My husband and I have very good jobs - we travel (pre-covid) 5/6 times a year on Disney Cruises, to the Caribbean and Bahamas and to Dubai frequently.

My husbands side of the family wouldn't have the same income we do, prob not even half and have been vocal about how they don't agree with a child having such expensive things when they could be damaged, broken or lost.

Firstly we teach him to look after his stuff and we still have all the Ray Bans, some that are a bit scuffed we use for water parks etc. and secondly I don't think anyone has the right to judge what people spend on items or travel once the people are paying their bills and not getting into debt over it. We also teach my son not to brag and to be grateful for what he has.

• Haha
  • Wow

Amber94

I’m going to sound so boring (I’ve lost a family member to drowning after saving someone else’s life) , but. Greggs videos of them on the lake in a boat, no life jackets on the kids atall! God forbid something happened them, those two dumb idiots wouldn’t of been able to help them kids, just look at the tragedy that happens to that women off glee when she went to a lake :(

• Sad

Readread

VIP Member
And they want a wine cellar under the staircase. They’ll fill it with Echo Falls and Lambrini. Classy

• Haha

LiveLoveLaugh77

Oh fuck off Greg. He's now been writing children's books titled Nelly and Arthur's big day out. Just an other way for these greedy fucks to show off what they've been up to. Fantastic timing to release them during a fucking pandemic where people don't have much money at the moment. Silly cunt.
I’ve just seen the post for the book - are they actually joking? His post was FULL of errors - at least get it checked before posting if you are now supposedly an author 🙄

• Haha

Florence89

No way they ate all that food. Those overpriced fruit platters are £120/150 each(for cut up and arranged fruit). Well if ITV is paying for it .....
So wasteful and extravagant for a 6 year olds birthday.