Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Q Do you think Sam will buy followers so that she’s always got more than Billie ? Just intrigued what will incur over the next few weeks/months. Billie is likeable & with the Dancing on Ice, this is going to raise her profile - this going to cost Sam a fortune ?
it’s just a thought ....

(👀 watching the stats now)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Tublet83

VIP Member
Billie is just less irritating than Sam 😆I actually feel sorry for Nelly she’s encouraged to behave like a brat for the cameras and she plays up to it, not her fault just bad parenting.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
If she gets pregnant first Sam will be FUMING and do that weird gritted teeth stare she does on Mummy Diaries when she pretends to love big Paul

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I’d rather live next to Billie than sam. Atleast she’s down to earth. Big Paul has started to grow on me but when he said lockdown brought them close Cos he finds sam more attractive since she’s been cooking and cleaning was awful: if that was me I would’ve punched him clean in the face. Don’t like sam tho. Never have. Much prefer Billie

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Readread

VIP Member
He would be alright if he didn’t have massive fake teeth, could talk properly, didn’t have a receding hairline, wasn’t a massive thicko, wasn’t a criminal.

Nah he’s not alright 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Greg. He's now been writing children's books titled Nelly and Arthur's big day out. Just an other way for these greedy fucks to show off what they've been up to. Fantastic timing to release them during a fucking pandemic where people don't have much money at the moment. Silly cunt.
He can’t make any money from his ticket tout company at the moment can he?

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
and snorting and giggling really annoyingly when she makes a mistake or falls over

And listening to Billie and Greg screaming and shouting as well.
And sax man at every event even opening of a bloody letter,they probably build him his own little annex

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Thank fuck for this thread! I used to prefer Billie to Sam and now I can't stick either of them. Billie used to seem more normal but idk she just seems really "up herself" now 🤷

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve always wanted to try a Nanny Sue Sunday roast / spread. Always looks so good. Billie may be a twat in a lot of ways but I love that she cooks like a normal person. Not like Sam either full vegan or getting the Surrey caterers in 🤣

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m just catching up and I’m watching the episode where they have the party for Nelly, and the way they have made it look like it was just a few of them at the party but at the time all over Greg’s sisters Instagram the garden was packed with people 😩😩😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart

lbarto

🤣 ha love it that she can now cycle
Hi Billie, Hi Greg, so the next challenge for you is to get your 3.5year old Arfuuuur out of a pushchair and highchair - time to find new products for him to monetise for you or will he be in your highchairs aged 10 🤣🙈

• Haha

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
To be fair, at this rate Paul is starting to seem like the only decent one amongst them. All that’s going on in the world and Billie and Greg have prioritised a holiday while leaving the kids at home?!

Reactions: 20

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Reality : If you were a property expert who made money on property - then why THE FUCK would you rent somewhere ? Why not use one of your own properties and save money ? You know why ? Coz it’s a load of FUCKING SHIT.

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I feel like Billie and Arfur both have the same moon face. Not an insult as I think they’re both beautiful. Just with big moon faces.

• Haha
  • Sick

Eirawen

VIP Member
And they want a wine cellar under the staircase. They’ll fill it with Echo Falls and Lambrini. Classy
and don't forget the Prossecio innit

I think he thought the books wouldn't sell well so donated profits to charity. Now he has been some what successful with the 1st book he's realised just how much money it has generated and decided to pocket the cash. He's a ticket tout after all so bound to be dodgy
No way would he donate the profits to charity its a money spinner and its doing far better than I ever thought it would. What will be his next effort, a psychological thriller about a woman who is desperate to marry the father of her kids but he can't stand the sight of her and even if she brushes past him looks like he is about to throw up. Quite a good plot in my opinion!!

• Haha