Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
There is wrong with being in a cot at 2 or 3 or wearing babygros at 2. I don’t know why everyone is so keen for toddlers to grow up too fast. Some cots are much bigger than others.

I’m not a fan of them at all but picking on their kids looks (Nelly this morning) and making out their kids are ‘behind’ is just horrible.
I don’t understand the whole mentality of the moment they turn 2 they have to be out of the cot, off the bottles/dummies and pottytrained immediately. Its Often competitive I find Amongst mums who can have their toddler grown up fastest. Happy for mine to lead me. I will always go by safety in terms of the cot but there is no rush for them to be in a big bed just because they’ve had a birthday.

I don’t think Billie’s pregnant - she just edits her Instagram photos!

Reactions: 17

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Made me laugh on Mummy Diaries last night when Greg was getting frustrated because he wanted feedback from Nelly and Arthur about his book and they were more interested in making eachother laugh

Also the way he spoke about writing the book - that he makes up bedtime stories for his kids (doesn’t every parent?) and then his mate rang him and said he should think about it cos look at David Walliam, he’s smashing it!

Greg putting himself on the same level as David Williams made me cringe 😂

• Haha

Snoop D O Double G

I did kind of respect Billie because she looked like she meant it when she said Nellie wants to open an ice cream shop and she wants to encourage it. Her vlogging thing was super weird to see a child too but I suppose that’s what her mum, dad, auntie and their friends do day to day so she’s picked it up plus all the kids watch YouTube now. Anyway thought Billie came across well with that one even if it’s a very weird, modern problem to be dealing with.
I think this is just a YouTube generation thing, both my kids ‘vlog’ on their iPads (in an American accent 🤣) we don’t post them anywhere but they’re very funny/cute to watch. I also found it genuine about encouraging her to want a job out of social media too. Billie is a lot more down to earth than Sam and they seem like a good family unit too compared to the “Knightleys”

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I know someone who is very close to billie and Greg, I can’t say who it is as I don’t want anyone to get in trouble but they are close enough to be at their house all week. Apparently Greg is a right dickhead goes out for days on benders and billie won’t hear a thing from him. I don’t want to believe it because I like Greg from what I’ve seen but this person has no reason to make it up! Apparently he’s just abit of a loose cannon and is always causing drama by disappearing constantly!
Pull up a chair, kick your shoes off, get comfy and continue to spill that tea.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
All the banging about and screeching would be unbearable and that's just Greg and Billie, then Nelly and her tantrums and Arfur beating up the hotel staff.
Oh Dahlin’ that’s ok that you just smashed the receptionist in the face with a football. Let’s post it on Instagram.

• Haha

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went to the farm. Mummayyyyy had to film everything for social media as the trip was free #spon #ad. Nellayyyyy and Arfa had to pretend they were having a good time even though it stunk of shit and they’re used to the Maldives not a backstreet farm. Mummayyyyy and Daddayyyyyy argued the whole way around the farm. At the end of the day Nellayyyyyy and Arfa went home where nannayyyyy Sue was waiting to barrrffff them after a shit old muddy day at the farm. Daddayyyyy then went out to sell sniff in Sugar Hut and mummayyyy stayed at home to sniff and drink sauvignon blanc because mummaaayyyy doesn’t eat. The end.
Spot on 😂 the way they say Arfa makes me cringe

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
They're filming for mummy diaries again, Billie's put a post up of arfur in a high chair, his feet are nearly on the floor 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

soll

What bugs me is how tightly controlled the children are. If they ever get out of the car and into the countryside it is only to visit a commercial sanitised venue like a petting farm, and they are wearing pristine clothes and super white trainers. The kids are never taken on walks over fields and footpaths and allowed to get mucky, splash in puddles, roll down slopes, and generally experience a sense of freedom in the great outdoors.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
You just know all that party stuff is kindly gifted.. But the sheep won't and they will skint themselves trying to replicate it for their kids. Such an unattainable lifestyle

• Sad

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ughhh...that party, as they always are, is just so extravagant. If I did something like that for my daughter, just to have her little brother, two cousins and a mate over my family would have me committed. I suppose it's slightly different in that they have the money to waste, whereas I would probably bankrupt myself. And talking of waste, all that food and decor for a handful of people!

And Sam, on her stories having the three kids dance to 50 Cent - In Da Club to the lyrics "....we gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck its not your birthday" and with the lyrics on display.....I'm not a complete killjoy but I just really don't think it's appropriate for a group of kids that are 6 and under!! Or perhaps I'm just turning into my Mother 🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Readread

VIP Member
What does Greg actually do (apart from the alleged dodgy dealings) ? Same for Big Paul, they are both in the spotlight because of their girlfriend/wife.
Greg apparently worked as a broker in the city. Can’t see it myself as he’s thick as mince. As for Paul, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I often think billie seems irritated with Greg. I find him a bit sexless really? Like a big overgrown boy. He seems to have stepped up a bit as a parent though. I remember billie saying pre kids that he couldn’t even make a cup of tea.
He is another one who has been spoilt by his Mummy. So many women do this with their sons and they turn out to be needy, emotionally-******** adults.

Ktb

VIP Member
It’s just happened so he can be kept in his mums line of high chair and pushchairs for the next series 😂

(He’s had a fall)

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I can just see it now on Mummy Diaries “Yeah great Billie is doing Dancing On Ice. I mean I wouldn’t have time because of Saint Avenue working behind the camera for once you know”
“ yeah and now us twos living in Surrey we don’t do common stuff like dancing on ice”

• Haha