Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Nellys first tooth has come out. What will the tooth fairy bring tonight I wonder?
£1000, a pony and the sax man to announce the tooth fairy has been.
I just came on to say the same, ah look darlin they tooth fairy has been and left you a grand baby girl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Surely this programme doesn’t have much more mileage in it . There’s never going to be a Sam and Big Paul wedding is there and they've milked everything else

Eirawen

VIP Member
It’s a shame, I feel like you can tell she’s been through stuff with an abusive relationship etc. She seems to have quite a nervous, on edge disposition sometimes but I do like her. Just not her fringe 🤣
The teeth are just too much but I like her as a person and o guess she has seen tough times. She can make lovely healthy meals from cheap ingredients so she has probably been poor. And ,I also thinks that Rosie has inherited some of her sweet traits.

Sadly, Sam has this vision of this perfect family life she wants to portray for social media and their show. If she could have a white picket fence, she would! You cannot want to have a clinical home and family portrayal without it having an emotional impact on the children somewhere along the lines. Their emotional growth and emotional intelligence will be stunted. You can already see it creeping out! There seems very little interaction between the children even, which is sad. Our best memories as adults for my siblings and I are why we did together at home growing up! Paul and Rosie are really missing out.🙁
I haven't watched md this series ad i can't stand sam and bbp, bbp isnt encouraging his son to be an independent 4 year old, saying he's his best mate and doesn't want him to go to nursery so he can stay with him 🙈, no he's your son, you should be excited for him to grow and gain independence, have new experiences, make friends, and Sam just sat there like she had no say, he's your son love, you can say what you think is best for him! Not what's best for bbp!
These children are growing up, not getting muddy, enjoying life, they are always like show home children and it's not good for them. Billies children seem much more interested in being children, they get to experience the magic of Christmas morning with santa bringing presents, whereas Sams children are shipped of to the Maladies and I'm sure it's not the same magic.

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Greg apparently worked as a broker in the city. Can’t see it myself as he’s thick as mince. As for Paul, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Apparently Paul worked in property. Think they said it in the last series. Always thought it strange that someone who worked in property thinks renting a massive house which is half empty is a good idea 😕

Sticky One

VIP Member
From what I recall it was just the splashback thingy and extractor fan that got 'damaged they way this article is written its like the whole house was up in flames and the kids had to be rescued thru a small window upstairs by fire fighters. They make Grenfell tower fire look minor. Fuckin hate these influencer idiots
The kitchen man was at their house helping them pick new cupboard doors because of the fire; all whilst standing in the kitchen that looked perfectly fine with no fire damage at all 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Gemma Collins has put a photo of Nelly on her Instagram and said she is dedicating her page to Nelly today for her birthday? I have seen before Gemma mention Nelly a lot. Sees her as a younger version of herself!

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Dear Santa, I would really love a Van Cleef and Arpels necklace for Christmas . I have seen my favourite chav family wear one.

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
I can't see any difference between the 2 kitchens, apart from the handles have changed.

Billie photoshops all her pics so even when shes 8 months pregnant, that'll be photoshopped too
That's what I find so shady about the whole kitchen fire... They post every day, and will put 100 stories up about a sodding sax player.... But not one showing the kitchen damage? Just literally one day a photo of a new kitchen being put in. And today tagging an insurance company? Seems shady to me 🤔

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I think episode 2 when they stayed over at Sue’s flat! Love Sue’s decor actually and most of her clothes, take away the tan, tits and teeth and she’s ageing pretty gracefully.

Is it just me who finds the way Nelly talks and moves like mega mega mega chaotic?! It’s weird but I’m only thinking back to myself as a child and I was pretty reserved! Every sentence she’s flailing all over the place and putting on accents / growls 🤣 I’m not saying it like oh I’m concerned for her in a child development way I just find her so weird 🤣
She’s been made to perform for the camera pretty much since birth, it’s not wonder she is as she is. I actually feel sorry for Nelly because she’s really not been given a chance at a ‘normal’ life/upbringing.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I live in Essex and my neighbour would totally be like Billie if she had the money, as it is she has a party for everything. Imagine living next door to Billie and hearing Mums on the loose every weekend!

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
If you read all her other posts she just brags about all her designer gear for her kids. Definitely a mate of Billie’s. Nobody on here gives a flying fuck about chavvy designer shite people buy for their kids.
Kids don't really appreciate or understand designer anyway, the kid would probably be happier choosing a pair in Primark!