Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
He supposedly has cheated a few time’s. There have been rumours before and there was a thread on Mumsnet where some people talked about knowing people he had slept with.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I was watching an old episode of TOWIE the other day and Gemma was trying to exorcise a spirit called Jimmy from Billie's box room. Apparently he was strong enough to lift Nelly out of her cot.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I used to love Sam way back when, back in 2010/2011 when Towie first came out and I met them on a girls holiday in Marbella (I had all the carbs before and in Marbs- give me all the Lays crisps by the pool). They were so down to earth and the fame hadn’t gone to their heads back then.
She was a part-time glamour model and bank clerk when TOWIE fame beckoned ten years ago. Now she's a pointless Instaglam befilled wife wannabee.

lilblinder

People can dress their kids how they like but he was stuffed into it with strained poppers like a little baby sausage, it clearly didn’t fit.
I have to agree, my little one is almost the same age as Arthur and im always a bit shocked when I see Billie squeezing her clearly big boy into highchairs, babygro's and still using a cot all the things my boy has now grown out of especially with nursery not far off,
To me Billie needs him as a baby for her brand promo and in contrast her sisters little girl is only two but posing and modelling like a 12 years old fashionista .... Weird family .

Swx

Chatty Member
How can Sam say she finds it intrusive that the press ran a story about Billies new house but she’s fine with their children being filmed naked on telly? 🙈😂 also, did Greg say it took him a year to write that book? I do think he’s quite funny 😂 I’m sure he meant it took a year from having the idea to it being a finished product but just made me laugh imagining him taking a year to write a children’s book bless him 😂😂😂

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Maybe it was a cash sale from his "earnings" 🤔
I’m sure Billie said on the Mummy diaries that they (she) was just waiting for the mortgage to go through.
Although she wouldn’t come out and say they were just counting the cash out of Gregg’s hold-all from under the bed 🤣🤣. So you’re probably right it was probably a cash buy 😂😂

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Billie will be doing Dancing on Ice.
Sam will be so envious, because she thinks she is the bigger, erm, ‘star’ but BillIe seems to get nice opportunities. I think this is why she has moved to Surrey to show Billie up but while Sam rents BillIe is able to buy. Can see Sam ending up with nothing!

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
And he’s not a home owner but pays other people’s mortgages living in rented homes 🤔. Albeit ITV pay for their current house but he didn’t seem to own in the first few seasons of Mummy Diaries
He’s not a home owner and couldn’t pay a mortgage because he doesn’t seem to have a job! 😂

• Haha

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Do they not consider the safety aspect of this? All these celebs that have these over the top outdoor decorations, then add a photo to insta just make it easy for people to find their houses.

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Oh look its the obligatory video of Billie walking out "unaware" the camera is on her.

How many times has Greg taken a video until it meets Billie's approval?

• Haha

B4rney

I used to love Sam way back when, back in 2010/2011 when Towie first came out and I met them on a girls holiday in Marbella (I had all the carbs before and in Marbs- give me all the Lays crisps by the pool). They were so down to earth and the fame hadn’t gone to their heads back then.

• Haha
  • Sick

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Ughhh...that party, as they always are, is just so extravagant. If I did something like that for my daughter, just to have her little brother, two cousins and a mate over my family would have me committed. I suppose it's slightly different in that they have the money to waste, whereas I would probably bankrupt myself. And talking of waste, all that food and decor for a handful of people!

And Sam, on her stories having the three kids dance to 50 Cent - In Da Club to the lyrics "....we gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck its not your birthday" and with the lyrics on display.....I'm not a complete killjoy but I just really don't think it's appropriate for a group of kids that are 6 and under!! Or perhaps I'm just turning into my Mother 🤔😂
I fully agree With you, but as the old saying goes ‘ Money doesn’t buy class ’

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I haven't watched md this series ad i can't stand sam and bbp, bbp isnt encouraging his son to be an independent 4 year old, saying he's his best mate and doesn't want him to go to nursery so he can stay with him 🙈, no he's your son, you should be excited for him to grow and gain independence, have new experiences, make friends, and Sam just sat there like she had no say, he's your son love, you can say what you think is best for him! Not what's best for bbp!
These children are growing up, not getting muddy, enjoying life, they are always like show home children and it's not good for them. Billies children seem much more interested in being children, they get to experience the magic of Christmas morning with santa bringing presents, whereas Sams children are shipped of to the Maladies and I'm sure it's not the same magic.
The whole Maldives thing is a control thing driven by BBP to get away from Sam's family. The Maldives is an amazing holiday destination but it's the complete opposite of Christmas. They could go for the New Year and have a traditional family Christmas with their family but they don't. It's a shame because the children are missing out on that magical time of year.

Eirawen

VIP Member
In a really gruff voice 🤣 I do like the way he really seems to enjoy a plate of food though. Genuine satisfaction on little face
Ooh yeah he is a bloke already,he will love his roast dinners,won't want that foreign muck that his auntie Sam tries to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tublet83

VIP Member
Yeah they came as so wooden, and there was no chemistry between them as sisters.

They got away quite lightly as well, bet Sam demanded none of her old footage could be shown 🤣

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
Bit gutted they were refused planning permission for the house, especially after Billie put a begging post out for "collabs" would have been more interesting than Nelly's tantrums ..

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t know why he would go with her because she was pregnant? He has bugger all else to do. He’s obviously gone for a freebie holiday abroad as they’ve normally had about 20 holidays by now!