Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
So I'm going without seeing my family my pregnant best friend and my nearest.my dying nanna.im also working giving out food parcels for those who are struggling and losing jobs and loved ones cause the virus but they can have a family meal of more than 6 as they got planning permission.why don't they get fined its there in evidence online.made me so angry! Surprised the bloody sax man werent there too

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice Billie said Greg burnt the kitchen down on day 2 of Lockdown but a little later the old extractor was in shot. It doesn’t make sense...?! It was definitely the old one

Eirawen

VIP Member
He is going to get stuck in his high chair one day, he will progress from his pushchair on to a Harley Davison no doubt

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I think he thought the books wouldn't sell well so donated profits to charity. Now he has been some what successful with the 1st book he's realised just how much money it has generated and decided to pocket the cash. He's a ticket tout after all so bound to be dodgy

Mejustme

VIP Member
What else can they film for mummy diaries, there can’t be much more content! There won’t be a Sam wedding any time soon and they won’t be exposing Greg’s ticket touting. Maybe arguments with the new neighbours over the house renovations? 😂
The kids are also toilet trained ..that's half the content gone 🙄

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I can’t see Nelly being the queen bee. I think she’d be crying as soon as anyone said anything not sickly sweet to her.
You know, you could be right. I imagine everyone around her always telling her how wonderful she is, never pulled up for being a little cow and then boom! Reality hits where people aren't nice and you're not the dogs bollocks like you've been hyped up to be all ya life.

Disneylover

VIP Member
So I'm going without seeing my family my pregnant best friend and my nearest.my dying nanna.im also working giving out food parcels for those who are struggling and losing jobs and loved ones cause the virus but they can have a family meal of more than 6 as they got planning permission.why don't they get fined its there in evidence online.made me so angry! Surprised the bloody sax man werent there too
You’re right, it’s disgusting. I haven’t hugged anyone outside of my household either and only seen family outside from a distance. What really pisses me off, I wasn’t able to attend a family funeral properly, i had to wait outside the church due to the restrictions which is fine because I follow rules but had people like this not broken the rules, myself and other people may have been able to attend funerals properly. Some people just don’t give a shit and I hope they get a fine, I really do

Emmarowleyhun

😂😂 that’s great for you I’m so happy you felt compelled to tell me about your disposable income and what you buy for your child.

I still don’t think it’s real.
The very thing you apparently tell your son not to do, you did.

• Haha

Cecilia

Just watched the lastest mummy diaries, I do for bad for them that their planning permission got denied because of the jealous neighbours 🙄 surely you would rather one huge house than two big ones...🤷🏼‍♀️ Sounds like a awfuly nosy street to live down maybe they had a lucky escape 🤣
It won’t be jealousy it’ll be the residents not wanting the likes of them around 😂 new money, loud, sax obsessed and tv crew in tow

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Aw, I love him! It’s because he looks like my son at that age! However my son didn’t have Arthur’s deep voice!
He is cute dont get me wrong! He just has an old ish looking face 😂 He looks like he's gonna go down the pub with the lads and pull some birds 😂

• Haha

lbarto

On billies pic it looks like nelly has stabilisers but Arthur doesn’t?
Yes she does, and this is no comment on Nelly's ability, but I have a 6 year old and stabilisers haven't been on her or her friends bikes for a year of two...Nelly just isn't given time to just learn to ride and it's because they're constantly on holiday or filming - hence why she's such a good swimmer, constantly in and out of pools.

So Nelly can swim, pout, dance like her mum and friends likes the saxophonist is following her about, strop but can't ride a bike - reflection of the parents priorities sadly

Reactions: 12

RDay

Chatty Member
Maybe this is why Paul likes to keep his distance from them all then, although he does seem to get on with Greg on the show etc.
He might just go along with some of it for Sam and then refuses a lot of things who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Maybe Paul doesn't like mixing with criminals.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
What does Greg actually do (apart from the alleged dodgy dealings) ? Same for Big Paul, they are both in the spotlight because of their girlfriend/wife.

• Heart