Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think they’ve just got remarried? I’ve never seen those photos before and some people have commented saying “I’ve been dying to share these pictures”

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think they’ve just got remarried? I’ve never seen those photos before and some people have commented saying “I’ve been dying to share these pictures”
A few of the comments make it sound like they’ve renewed their vows. Lovely photos but isn’t it quite soon to do that, they only got married a few years ago didn’t they?

Aren’t they photos from their civil ceremony whenever this would’ve taken place… because can you be legally married in the Maldives? Dont believe you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Aren’t they photos from their civil ceremony whenever this would’ve taken place… because can you be legally married in the Maldives?
I assumed the same. It would be odd to have renewed theirs vows already. Unless they didn’t actually get married properly originally!

Reactions: 10
I also thought that. Generally people only renew their vows for two reasons; they’ve been married a long time say 25 years… and now want to include new family, kids, grandkids etc. Or someone’s cocked up and they feel their vows need refreshing and one spouse needs to be reminded.
Katie Price married Alex Reid twice, once in Vegas and again in England that was filmed for a series.
She also married Keiran Hayler twice, once and then again once he’d cheated.
Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne renewed their vows after Ozzy cheated.
I think Heidi Klum and Seal renewed their vows every year for 9 years until they divorced.
Can only imagine that each event eventually makes the first wedding seem less significant. Seal himself said it was a circus.
Although with this pair, I would imagine the wedding in the Maldives does not equate to legal marriage in United Kingdom and would at some point have to make the marriage legal here. Of course, you would then spread out the weddings to capitalise on content and get another series out of it.

Reactions: 4
You cannot legally get married in the Maldives so more than likely the ceremony they had here. It’s a beautiful picture.

Reactions: 8
Love the picture so much. Ahh Samantha. Your sister literally managed to marry the same man twice before you married your big baby Paul 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Do we think it’s recent ceremony they’ve done or a pic of the ‘real’ wedding they did here that she released for their anniversary (not of the Maldives wedding, but like when they met)?

Reactions: 5
Do we think it’s recent ceremony they’ve done or a pic of the ‘real’ wedding they did here that she released for their anniversary (not of the Maldives wedding, but like when they met)?
No I reckon it’s recent. Don’t forget how everything wedding related was force fed to everyone, there’s no way thIs ceremony would’ve gone a miss, surely?!

Imagine renewing your vows after like 2 years of marriage 🙄 attention seeking twats.
she is just the biggest show off.
10 years of marriage maybe not after 10 years together when you’ve only been married a couple 🙄🙄🙄

Please say it’s an old pic 🤣🤣 but why would someone say they’ve been dying to share the pics of it was a few years ago ?

Reactions: 9
So you think they just realised their marriage wasn’t legal and got married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A Maldives wedding isn't legal in the UK so I'd say these are probably pictures from the legal ceremony in the UK. Beautiful pictures.

Don't know when they had the ceremony though? They got married 2019 so maybe they booked the legal ceremony for 2020 and had to postpone it because of Covid? Or maybe it was before the Maldives, that's why no one could share them as it would break the contract with OK?

They probably earned more money by having the Maldives wedding, she spent £25,000 on flowers and getting them shipped to the Maldives. Why spend that much if it's not even legal?! I'm guessing OK covered most, if not all of the cost of the wedding and the legal ceremony over is probably what they could actually afford themselves.

The total cost of the Maldvies "wedding" was apparently £229,000

That’s why they’re trying to create a sense of longevity with the “10 years etc” caption, when in reality their actual marriage has technically been 0 years. Just own it, bunch of theiving thickos.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Billies story of Nelly today? It was captioned getting her Saturday glam or something similar. Nelly did her usual bratty pose, a fake smile and then quickly dropped it and her face was really bitchy.
What a little madam!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.