Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t be a baby if her agent was congratulated too. I’m guessing it’s a slot as guest panellist on loose women (cover for Stacey) or another clothing range

Reactions: 1
Glad Billie is looking less slim these days and I mean that in the best way possible. Her wedding weight loss looked weird on her.

Reactions: 6
Glad Billie is looking less slim these days and I mean that in the best way possible. Her wedding weight loss looked weird on her.
I love Billies figure. I’d swap my kids to have that body 🤣

Ps in my defence, my son told me he wanted to swap me for his favourite you tuber the other day

Reactions: 11
I’m not normally one for entering speculation about celeb pregnancies.. but looking at her last few insta posts she’s covering her tummy in quite a few🤔 or perhaps as above she’s just gained a little healthy weight and feel conscious 🥰

Reactions: 1
I do like Billie but why, every time she goes out with 'the girls' - they all have to do the fake laugh pose? Winds me up so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do like Billie but why, every time she goes out with 'the girls' - they all have to do the fake laugh pose? Winds me up so bad 😂
Did you see the one where they were sat down on around the table?! Sam looked like she had serious trapped wind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t mind Billie to be honest, I mean, the one hand in the air pardy pardy disco dance and the fake laugh pics and the American accent and ‘chanting’ (mums in the loose’ are cringe but I wish she would stop slicking Nellie’s hair back. She looks like Draco Malfoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pandemic been going on so long I almost forgot about “the Sheps” regulation 1 holiday every 6 weeks. Life almost feels normal again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet again they’re away with other people, each to their own but I do find it odd that they never go away just the four of them, it’s the same with Sam, there’s always other people there, they don’t really holiday together though do they

Reactions: 8
Looks like they’ve had a fab holiday. They obviously live a very charmed life financially etc but I still think they make it so they’re quite relatable. Also love how Greg continuously tells her she’s beautiful.
They’re much more relatable than Sam and Paul

Reactions: 24
Looks like they’ve had a fab holiday. They obviously live a very charmed life financially etc but I still think they make it so they’re quite relatable. Also love how Greg continuously tells her she’s beautiful.
They’re much more relatable than Sam and Paul
One big way you can see the difference between Sam and Billie is when Billie and gregg go on a fab holiday people seem happy for them and say what a fab time they're having etc. When Sam and Paul go on holiday it's more what again/I bet they're not paying for it/they look miserable/bet he's missing snogging gaynor etc.

Reactions: 21
I bet Arthur will be beside himself as school tomorrow when he finds out he won’t need to sit in a high chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.