Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve defo been gifted an annual pass for old MacDonald’s farm haven’t they. Annoys me when they do that as they would easily afford it themselves

Reactions: 13
Why is arrrrfa still in a high chair i get its t the table not the tray but you can get some cute boosters so he is at fight height but tbh looks like he would be anyones

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon he’s in the high chair cause he’s a buggar and won’t sit on a normal chair without terrorising then whilst they try to eat.
I find him hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon he’s in the high chair cause he’s a buggar and won’t sit on a normal chair without terrorising then whilst they try to eat.
I find him hilarious
I pity his poor school when he goes in September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find him hilarious
If I had my way I’d still put my almost 6 year old In a high chair. He drives me bonkers at dinner time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pictures on the DM (don’t judge me 🤪) they’re on a boat and the kids don’t have life jackets on. My nerves would be gone, what’s wrong with these people, it takes one of them to piss around and then that would be it. Bloody idiots

Reactions: 9
So Sam has quit the Mummy diaries and Billie and Greg are filming their own show! My prayers have been answered!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So Sam has quit the Mummy diaries and Billie and Greg are filming their own show! My prayers have been answered!
Quit or pushed to leave? Looks like your COVID breaking has caught up with Surrey Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Quit or pushed to leave? Looks like your COVID breaking has caught up with Surrey Sam
She's 'quit'. I'm glad, I watched very little of the last couple of series of MD because of sam and whatshisface, I prefer Billie so I'll give her show a try.

Reactions: 5
This is so funny. Everyone was complaining about her being so boring and now we’ve got what we asked for 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is Nelly quite the little madam in the recent stories? It's the one with Nelly holding a baby. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I thought she was being really mature, she was protecting the baby from being poked in the face/eye. Her body language was on alert and her arm was ready to whack Arthur away of he got too rough.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what Billie’s exciting news is? She put something on Instagram about it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.