Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not if its a treat no difference to having a packet of sweets really
There’s a massive difference between a packet of sweets and drinking coke. Each to their own I guess but I just don’t agree with kids having coke. I personally think coke is the worst drink anyone could ever have at whatever age.

Reactions: 24
There’s a massive difference between a packet of sweets and drinking coke. Each to their own I guess but I just don’t agree with kids having coke. I personally think coke is the worst drink anyone could ever have at whatever age.
I agree. It’s definitely not like having sweets. Kids should definitely not be drinking Coke. I let my kids have treats, sweets, occasional McDonald’s etc.. but my oldest is ten and is still not allowed Coke.

Reactions: 9
I agree. It’s definitely not like having sweets. Kids should definitely not be drinking Coke. I let my kids have treats, sweets, occasional McDonald’s etc.. but my oldest is ten and is still not allowed Coke.
Mine is 14 and still hasn’t had it 😂😂 not that I know of anyway 😂 but at least he knows he shouldn’t be drinking it, I don’t think he’s like it anyway tbh. I’m just so against that drink, it’s full of so much crap.

And how do we know it’s just a treat? They could have it every night for all we know

Reactions: 2
Each to their own I suppose when parenting decisions are being made mine are 15 and 17 now and always had tastes of everything growing up we didn’t ban any foods. One will only drink water and milk (17) with the odd bit of juice (oh and of course beer now as he’s 17) the other mainlines coke they both have good oral hygiene routines. Have never had a filling and both still have some of their baby teeth ! I know for some people its a no no but I think it just made me think that of all the shady things they do someone had posted with outrage at tgem having coke

Reactions: 7
Each to their own I suppose when parenting decisions are being made mine are 15 and 17 now and always had tastes of everything growing up we didn’t ban any foods. One will only drink water and milk (17) with the odd bit of juice (oh and of course beer now as he’s 17) the other mainlines coke they both have good oral hygiene routines. Have never had a filling and both still have some of their baby teeth ! I know for some people its a no no but I think it just made me think that of all the shady things they do someone had posted with outrage at tgem having coke
Hardly an outrage, it was just a question 🤷‍♀️ Like you have just said ‘each to their own’ which is exactly what I said when I replied to you earlier.

In fairness, you’re not supposed to drink until you’re 18 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s quit because she knows she weren’t very good - sorry to say but she wouldn’t be able to cope with being voted out

Reactions: 11
I think she’s quit because she knows she weren’t very good - sorry to say but she wouldn’t be able to cope with being voted out
They tend to show footage of falls if someone had to pull out, can't imagine it's fake.

Reactions: 2
Sam is probably giddy at the moment, can’t contain herself, the kids probably have bone dry hair because she can’t stop laughing. I prefer Billie over Sam, but she was like a mannequin in skate boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sam is probably giddy at the moment, can’t contain herself, the kids probably have bone dry hair because she can’t stop laughing. I prefer Billie over Sam, but she was like a mannequin in skate boots.
The amount of fuss they’ve made over Billie being on dancing on ice, the cake with skate on, the balloons etc and she’s only done one skate, I know her grandmother died and she now has an injury which I don’t find funny but they really thought this would be the making of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.