Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Billi’s getting into trouble from Olivia Rubin for stealing her designs. Look on OR Instagram stories. Good for her coming out and saying this.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Billie only skates next week but she will be in a group number or something tonight?
I thought she was skating tonight?

I just find Billie slightly less obnoxious than Sam. Also good on Billie for doing dancing on ice, it’s hard work can’t imagine Sam ever having the effort. She didn’t get out of bed on Big Brother

Reactions: 9
It clearly runs in the family, remember when Sam asked for loads of free samples of the personalised tracksuits then she copied it and used it for her My Little Darlin range.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
For what it’s worth I can’t stand Sam or Billie. They have zero talent between them. They have both been extremely lucky to be riding the money rollercoaster, I hope they both fall off sooner rather than later and get a dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she was skating tonight?

I just find Billie slightly less obnoxious than Sam. Also good on Billie for doing dancing on ice, it’s hard work can’t imagine Sam ever having the effort. She didn’t get out of bed on Big Brother
She is skating tonight, I posted that last Sunday 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t Minnies buy from wholesalers? I’m sure we saw it on an ep of mummy diaries, Billie doesn’t design the stuff herself does she?
Sadly for OR that’s how fashion works, designer companies quite regularly get ‘ripped off’ by the likes of primark etc..!

Reactions: 26
Doesn’t Minnies buy from wholesalers? I’m sure we saw it on an ep of mummy diaries, Billie doesn’t design the stuff herself does she?
Sadly for OR that’s how fashion works, designer companies quite regularly get ‘ripped off’ by the likes of primark etc..!
I thought the same. I'm sure she doesn't actually design the clothes. Also, please don't shoot me but I prefer hers 🤣 still naughty to rip people's designs off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh 100% frustrating if you’re a designer I’m sure! But I do think it’s slightly part of the job. If you make a cardigan for £250(!!) someone is bound to make a cheaper replica, sorry😬

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh 100% frustrating if you’re a designer I’m sure! But I do think it’s slightly part of the job. If you make a cardigan for £250(!!) someone is bound to make a cheaper replica, sorry😬
Kind of agree. Higher end designers always influence the high street. That’s how the industry works 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The designer shared another post with Billie wearing one of their dresses in similar colours from august 2020. That’s what I find shady. She clearly likes the designs they produce so even if she hasn’t ripped off the design herself, she’s bought it in knowing it’s a copy. With her high profile she’s opening herself up for criticism.

Completely agree £250 for a cardigan is a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kind of agree. Higher end designers always influence the high street. That’s how the industry works 🤷‍♀️
We’ve all seen devil wears prada right? When Miranda priestly makes the blue jumper speech..

“This “stuff”? Oh, okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you.

You go to your closet and you select out, oh I don’t know, that lumpy blue sweater, for instance, because you’re trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don’t know is that that sweater is not just blue, it’s not turquoise, it’s not lapis, it’s actually cerulean.

You’re also blithely unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves St Laurent, wasn’t it, who showed cerulean military jackets? And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. Then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic “casual corner” where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and so it’s sort of comical how you think that you’ve made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you’re wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room. From a pile of “stuff.”

😆😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m pretty sure that’s what happens in most high street shops. They all replicate what designers are designing. Look at RI and Gucci, that’s all replicated. People can’t afford the crazy prices. I kind of feel OR is in the wrong on this instance.

Reactions: 12
I’d never heard of OR before so just checked out the website and I can not believe people would pay those prices!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
i also very strongly doubt billie has creative control over the minnies designs. she's just buying it from a wholesaler.

I prefer Billie over her sister, I hope that she does well and loosens up a bit. Can’t stand Barrowman though or Schofield.

She wasn’t terrible and she looks the part. But she did very little skating and she just stood there waiting to be lifted up. Style over substance right there.

Reactions: 16
She will get through on a popularity vote but she didn’t deserve that score at all. Not one independent skating step, dragged around the ice by her partner and hoisted into lifts.

Her figure is amazing and she looks the part but she was so stiff and awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.