Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is amazing 😍 she’s a lot prettier than Sam too and much more likeable. I think she will do well on DOI and Sam will dislike her success.

Reactions: 17
Oooh Billi’s getting into trouble from Olivia Rubin for stealing her designs. Look on OR Instagram stories. Good for her coming out and saying this.
Just like her sister....

For what it’s worth I can’t stand Sam or Billie. They have zero talent between them. They have both been extremely lucky to be riding the money rollercoaster, I hope they both fall off sooner rather than later and get a dose of reality.
Same here! I can’t stand either of them. I’ll be voting for anyone but Billie tonight 😂

She wasn’t terrible and she looks the part. But she did very little skating and she just stood there waiting to be lifted up. Style over substance right there.
She’s got no personality. Fake smile and wooden in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the one thing i'll rate billie for in that dance is it seemed like she did more dancing then some of the others but she didn't skate solo which will put people off her

Reactions: 6
She has been over marked by Ashley and John. The skier was far better and scored lower from them two .

Thought Billie said she's had no work done, judging by these pictures, she definitely has 🤔

They’ve both had so much done. Nothing wrong with that but don’t just claim it’s through weight loss and tampon collagen...just own it 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It's been confirmed that Billie won't be skating this week as she's having time off to grieve for her Grandmother (biological Dad's Mum) who has passed away from Pneumonia.

Reactions: 2
In case the stories get taken down...you can see it’s a blatant rip off. I’m sure minnies have been called out for this before by another brand.
Billie doesn't design clothes though, she ordered them cheap and gets the Minnie label attached.

And to be fair, ripping off a pastel rainbow knit isn't exactly a groundbreaking design.

Rainbows are everywhere so they've switched them to pastel colour for spring.

Sam did the same except she ordered the clothes to look at it, Billie has just picked a rainbow design cardigan off Wish or somewhere equally as tit, stuck a label in and inflated the price

Oh wow, both of them and Fearne look nothing like they do now. I would never have recognised them.

Reactions: 1
She has definitely had a breast augmentation (among other things). She always had naturally big boobs but def had an uplift. She said before about losing weight that her boobs got smaller but if that was the case they’d be saggy. She may not have had a reduction if she lost weight that might have happened naturally but she had an uplift at the very least.

She has definitely had a breast augmentation (among other things). She always had naturally big boobs but def had an uplift. She said before about losing weight that her boobs got smaller but if that was the case they’d be saggy. She may not have had a reduction if she lost weight that might have happened naturally but she had an uplift at the very least.
Yes definitely, I lost quite a bit of weight when I was pregnant due to sickness and my boobs now look like spaniel ears.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Billie and Gregg, so much more likeable than sam n Paul . Hope she does well bless her on Doi . I thought she skated lovely. I think it’s takes a lot to learn a skill and blood hardworking 😂😂 I would never b able to do it ! Xxx

I love Billie and Gregg, so much more likeable than sam n Paul . Hope she does well bless her on Doi . I thought she skated lovely. I think it’s takes a lot to learn a skill and blood hardworking 😂😂 I would never b able to do it ! Xxx
Hi Billie!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get the impression too that Sam is jealous of billie
Very jealous, there's a clip of last years mummy diaries where Billie announces at the dinner party that she's competing in Dancing On Ice and the camera turned to Sam. She was not amused.

I don't think BBP would let her do it, he would come across as jealous. Even though he doesnt want to be with her but he doesnt want anyone else with her either.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.