Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also had a few of these videos come up, I’m not sure what specific videos you’re referring to but I’ve seen the ones where Nelly commented on Greg shaving in the shower and also Billie passing wind. Children sometimes come out with the most outrageous sayings and often the parents first reaction is to laugh! I don’t believe Billie and Greg were necessarily condoning the behaviour, I think the were more shocked at what she said and wasn’t sure how to handle the new situation. Also, being surrounded by a camera crew may encourage her to act out of the ordinary and possibly say some things for a reaction/attention. I’m not saying I condone Billie and Greg’s parenting, I just don’t think Nellys behaviour in those clips were intentionally rude, possibly just attention seeking!

This is one of the few clips I’ve seen so apologies if you’re talking about something completely different!

Reactions: 3
Can someone just tell me what is the obsession with her and Sam and these big balloon displays at every event or celebration, I know they must be getting it free but ffs it’s just tacky

Reactions: 24
Can someone just tell me what is the obsession with her and Sam and these big balloon displays at every event or celebration, I know they must be getting it free but ffs it’s just tacky
You just answered your own question. It’s tacky. They love tacky

Reactions: 8
I was thinking about Nelly and I think she has classic first grandchild syndrome (at least on Faiers side where she seems to be closest). Everything she does is hilarious no matter how naughty. Now she’s not a baby or toddler anymore it can get a bit wild. I still can’t believe we saw her having full on tantrums at 5,6. It’s nuts. Of course kids of that age can have their own big emotional times just like adults. Nelly though was reacting as a 2 year old at points and they just thought it was funny. Then again it’s chicken or the egg with Nelly for me. Half the time I think she was just born like that and good on her for not letting anyone dull her crazy

Reactions: 4
£2845 for that garden set!! And I’m assuming it was a gift or heavily discounted.

Reactions: 6
She is getting a bit old now for her behaviour to be funny it has now become brattish.

Reactions: 6
To be fair,Nelly has really calmed down now.
And when they did her room up she seemed so grateful and excited. She didn’t come across as spoilt in my opinion (even though she most probably is). When she said something like “I just keep looking and thinking I can’t believe this is my room” it got me

Reactions: 38
Wow. I never thought I’d say this but I feel so sorry for Sam in that first episode of the baby diaries. Paul is so controlling... and weird!
I watched it too, Paul was a complete arse...I feel that if Sam hadn’t got pregnant as quickly as she did the relationship wouldn’t have stuck

Reactions: 7
I watched it too, Paul was a complete arse...I feel that if Sam hadn’t got pregnant as quickly as she did the relationship wouldn’t have stuck
I just don't get what she sees in Paul? He seems to like Paul Junior more than Sam and Rosie. Maybe he's different away from the camera

Reactions: 7
I just don't get what she sees in Paul? He seems to like Paul Junior more than Sam and Rosie. Maybe he's different away from the camera
I think at first she saw Paul as a ‘grown up’ compared to Joey who she had before. Got that abit wrong though didn’t she!

I also think she’s jealous of Billie and Greg and their family set up.

Reactions: 12
I think at first she saw Paul as a ‘grown up’ compared to Joey who she had before. Got that abit wrong though didn’t she!

I also think she’s jealous of Billie and Greg and their family set up.
I forgot about Joey I wasn't convinced it was a real relationship though.

Reactions: 5
I agree. She was very sweet about her room.

========================================SEPARATE POST==============================================

Watching this latest series and there was nothing of any substance. It goes to show that without their glitzy party lifestyle, those girls really have nothing to offer. Neither of them have any interest in anything else apart from pouting, posing and attention-seeking.

They're incredibly dull.

Reactions: 16
£2845 for that garden set!! And I’m assuming it was a gift or heavily discounted.
I haven’t seen the garden set but after years of having cheap stuff in our garden we splashed out last year to the tune of £4000 and i can honestly say you get what you pay for. Also I’m sure they will have received a discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.