Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I actually think that Sue has a more in-proportion figure than Billie!

It's also a bit odd to be that obsessive about how you look (i.e. trying to look young and sexy with all the contouring and filler and bone structure work), when you're long married and have two kids. I wonder who Greg thinks she's trying to impress (or attract)?
I get what you are saying but, personally, I like to look good for myself, not just my partner. Maybe she’s the same?

Reactions: 14

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Another Dubai holiday 🙄 why do they never go anywhere centered around their young children who would have the time of their lives at say Disney world Florida? Oh yeah because it’s all about the parents and what they want.

We’ve never been able to afford to take ours abroad and also can’t afford to go anywhere in the UK this year either (and who knows when given the current rise of living costs!) but if money was no object we would be on that plane to WDW in a second because it would be a dream come true for our children and family!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Do they need another kid ? probably not they barely coped with Nellie and Arthur when they were little and now things were settling down they are starting all over again all because Sam had a 3rd and Billi can't see green cheese getting by her ..Greg has said before he didn't want anymore , let's hope this baby is a terrible sleeper and takes mega tantrums 😂

Cherrypie123

Posted this on sams thread so seemed fitting to add it here… I’m really disappointed that people like Sam and Billie have jumped on the bandwagon of doing a podcast and they do it so shockingly! Clearly they know everyone’s doing one and it brings in fast money but oh my good god it’s awful and I should technically be their target audience! I feel like I’m losing brain cells listening, but what frustrates me the most is it’s clearly not a passion project for them, they do it for a quick bit of cash because their management set it up for them. Absolutely unbelievable. They spent a good 20 minutes on the latest episode discussing what they should include on the podcast, I was listening so confused, it felt like I was on a zoom call with their management and them? Why is this being included? They clearly have no idea/plan of what to talk about and it just comes across so half arsed and lazy it actually annoyed me listening to it I had to turn off.

JackRusselTerrier

How does Billie keep her figure? She looks really good. Very different to the towie days. Todays pics from someone’s wedding she looks stunning.

Reactions: 13

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Just lol at Billie's new "brand", Chapter B. It shows how illiterate she is. Never come across a book where chapters have letters, not numbers. But then again, I doubt that many books are read in the various Faiers households.
Um excuse me Greg is a critically acclaimed author don't you know

• Haha

flossitbabe

Just look them both! over indulged greedy thick idiots.
Drives me nuts, every episode, you see those children in the back of their Range Rover, not strapped in properly, leaning forward, leaning across each other with the belt loose, not firmly strapped in, whilst Billie or Gregg hurtling along B roads. Disgraceful. Totally unaware.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thought I’d have a quick look at the mummy diaries after reading on here. Wow I’d be embarrassed to let everyone see just how spoilt my kids were if they acted like that. Trouble is they’ve pimped them out since birth and got everything handed to them on a plate so they are going to be little brats. As for Billie, she really needs to start laying off the cosmetic work. Not a good look at all.

Joon

VIP Member
Nellie has always been a brat even before the modelling, I remember her when she couldn't get her own way, crossing her arms and sulking.