Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggxx

As much as they are both thick as two short planks… I do feel slightly sorry for Billy as Greg literally does the square root of fuck all!! Clearly all the cash funding the lifestyle and the house is on her shoulders, you can see why she’s sick of him!

Reactions: 13

Leo100

VIP Member
Sorry but its a total reach presuming someone is having an affair or trying to impress others because they're married and want to look good , I didn't realise you can only make an effort to try find a new partner when single otherwise you shouldn't bother

gossipgal39

It’s nothing like the original house so I don’t see why they didn’t just buy land and start from scratch away from annoyed neighbours?

Joon

VIP Member
I remember reading on here that Arfur was such an awful brat on a plane that a passenger smacked him, :p he'd oviously driven her mad with his bad behaviour and booming voice. Lots of tutt tutting on here though.:LOL:
I would of wacked him round the earhole with a pancake 🥞 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I completely agree, this programme needs to be cancelled as it's as boring as heck. The new house is gawdy and far too big for the plot size. As for Greg I totally agree, he's an immature waste of space.

Leo100

VIP Member
she definitely isn’t down to earth. I used to work at George head office and met her once. She was incredibly rude and up her own arse.
Her and her friends give me "popular girl" vibes , I know everyone hates people from school but wonder what some of her old class mates think seeing her now

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
As soon as I read the announcement on Instagram I thought that I'd head over here to see what my fellow Tattlers thought and I haven't been disappointed :) Congratulations to the Sheps and I trust that there's enough time to convert one of the dressing rooms to a nursery? Series 3 will also be in the bag. Hmm.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Billie has posted on Instagram about presenting an award at The Soap Awards. Suze has replied with her standard ‘ love yous two ‘ 😂😂

• Haha

Carlisle89

She looks like she's transitioning or at the very least verging on a drag queen. As for Greg, he looks like he's a pissed geezer just back from a day at the races. Rough as you like.

• Haha

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
I had a look at the latest episode.There is zero content tbh 😴
The way they talk completely does my head it.
An accent is one thing but, things like ‘done’ when it should be ‘did’
Are these people not taught in school about such things in English classes ? 🤔

As for the children,their behaviour is appalling,Billie&Greg should be ashamed of themselves.
To think they are having another one too? WOW! (mind you, it’s insta content for them isn’t it? 🙄)
You’d think Greg would be all over that being a writer.

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
this!!!
mum sorry but I know how much it costs to hire a trampoline place for an hour party.
they had the WHOLE thing!!!
mum sorry but that child didn’t need that party or that much money being spent.

she goes on about the kids that need help… so why not take your kids to see them?Or at least Nelly she’s old enough.
show them part of the real world!!! My oldest is 13 and I work in end of life care. My daughter knows. I talk to her about it. I explain life isn’t easy for everyone.
She probably didn’t pay for the party though, free in exchange for being filmed and the advertising

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
He is the image of Lee.

I like her but I don't like her voice and I don't want to listen to her about the menopause. Is this another ploy to keep the TV series going?

People think Billay is nicer than Manga because she has stuck to her roots and isn't asuch if a social climber. But I reckon she can be a right bit*h as well she is quite rough with Great times,doubt if she would be putting up with Paul's peculiar ways or his Jesus mad mum
She'd have to arm wrestle Davina McCall for the menopause role though.

• Haha