Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Surely ITV won’t condone this behaviour from Ferne. Especially in these times where it’s all about body positivity - Ferne is vile.
Not just ITV, but I doubt a lot of brands will want to work with her now if this blows up! Hope the Herbalife pays well, or Lorri will have to get a job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

rhobh17

VIP Member
Are they still not moved in to the Essex mansion? Thought the plan was for summer so that they could have “pool parties baby!”

• Sick

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Abu Dhabi this time. Get what you're saying about it being boring the same places but my kids would prefer swimming in the pools and beaches to be fair than queuing at Disney. Their dream may not be Disney

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The neighbours will be chuffed that summer will have passed so pool parties won’t be on the menu. I thought Billie would have liked to have been in so she could have a home birth in one of the enormous suites with bathroom and accessories hand picked by Greg.

• Haha

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
New show idea: The Greg Shepherd Diaries - Essex native Greg moves to a writer's retreat in the verdant depths of Epping Forest to pen the history of his impressive forebears.
Episode one: Greg sits at a desk with a biro and a notebook…he sits…he sits…he starts to write… then he stops ‘Oi billie, I fort there woz only free bears not four, so why am I wri’in’ abaht four bears. An’ wot rhymes wiv bears?’.

• Haha

rachieg78

Just caught up on the latest episode..and can't believe how unruly Arthur is ..Greg gives in to him for a quiet life..he's only going to get worse 🙈

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that Billie only answers comments on her Instagram on posts about her shit clothing collections, even then it’s only the odd few. What a grabbing, beggy bitch. She’s false as fuck and I’m not talking about all the work she’s had done 🤪
Yea, I have noticed too.

It’s why it always surprises me when people say that Billie is nicer and more down to earth than Sam. I don’t think she is. I have seen Sam reply to people quite a few times with info and advice etc.

Ktb

VIP Member
Arthur just reminds me of when mine was little. Innocent looking but a right little bugger 😂

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
Some people just think it, others are more up front about it. I’m not saying she’s an ugly child I’m just saying she’s not model material 🤔
I used to say that about Princess Andre. Quite an unattractive baby/child. Almost frog like. But I think she’s beautiful now.

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
Don't see the point in an outdoor kitchen , such a waste of money even if you can afford it (or get a freebie) honestly baffles all these influencers spend so much money on a house and then half the year they're either on holiday , nights out , weekends away etc.

Off topic here but it's like the ones who have guest bedrooms which probably cost more to furnish and decorate than my whole house and they never have guests over!

It's sickening how much money they waste basically for Instagram

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
He’s irritating and brings nothing to the party. He would be more appealing if he had a real job.
100% - nothing more unattractive than lazy men. I get he does the school run and stuff but the kids are out all day. The fact he is absolutely dying to be famous would give me the absolute ick if I was Billie!

DJB73

I agree with the replies about him being rude . Her life is not hard from what it seems , she doesn’t even do the school run . The house business seems like it’s behind because of them and being lazy with communication. I’d be really pissed off if I was their builder
The builder said they're 24 weeks behind! I don't think Greg & Silly Billie thought this project through.

• Wow

petitspois

VIP Member
I didn't realise that house was quite so overlooked. On one side the neighbour's window is about 6 inches from their fence. Imagine looking over and seeing someone peeping? or the other way around, trying to sleep with 'Arfur, Arfur' going on next door.

• Haha
  • Sad