Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Lucy Meck still hasn’t announced her girls name - she’s known for months she’s having. A girl so she must be waiting on a magazine spread - refreshing that Sam didn’t do that.

Reactions: 12

Dollywobs

People who are only occasionally mildly amusing yet think they are hilarious become tedious after a while. He’s just a big goon isn’t he? Even Arfaar takes absolutely no notice of him 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Good for you. I’m surprised that these people get away with it time and time again.
I’m on first name terms with the people at ASA 😂 these z listers that get all this shit given to them for free and then don’t declare it piss me right off. Billie is on their watch list but she still thinks she’s above declaring her ITS collections as ads/paid partnership. Let’s be honest she is only still employed by ITS because of her relationship with Adam and Jamie. Her last few collections haven’t sold well at all

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Ah watch out - holiday incoming. Billie was packing t bags the other day ….
Yeah Greg was advertising some protein shake yesterday and I’m sure he said he’s been working out for their upcoming holiday…of course advertising the shake has nothing to do with the 💵
Also taking away the granddads with the kids- I thought oh what a lovely thing to do…then saw the tv cameras with them so clearly it was for their show. Never misses an opportunity and how sad that nearly everything they do is filmed. I wouldn’t want their life no matter how much you paid me. It’s a sad world we live in now. Nothing is private anymore!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She probably has all the bathrooms and everything else picked - this will just be for ‘content’ cos their show is so boring

Ktb

VIP Member
I don’t see what you lot are seeing whatsoever
I do think the house build is taking it’s toll on them and that’s why they (I say they but I mean Billie) looks fucked off a lot in the last run of the show.

yesdarling

Greg doesn’t bring anything to the party. He’s just Billies +1. It’s not attractive to have a partner that doesn’t do anything in their own right . I don’t necessarily mean an amazing job but hobbies, interests, something they can bring to the family. He has nothing , he’s just a lap dog and a fucking annoying one at that.
He really is the most boring git ever. He'd talk a glass eye to sleep 😴 💤 😪

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
I haven't seen the latest episode but Arfur spiritual? Hahaa. I reckon he will end up being a brickie and a wrestler in his spare time.

Yes I doubt if they had to pay for them.
If you see him have a tantrum, you might think there was a spirit inside him…😂

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I can honestly see them giving up and selling the house as it is, they don’t seem to care at all and those builders are missing out on other work because these entitled idiots are dragging their feet. I feel sorry for Billie because something has triggered the ick but she has a comfortable fortunate life and should appreciate that, some of us will never be able to buy a nice house or afford to live with our partners/have more children etc, she needs a reality call. Sue should be giving her a talking to purely because I can see she suffered and struggled and didn’t bring her or sam up to be the way they now are.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Hate to admit I watched the show last night! Jeez I’m feeling very sorry for the lady sat in front of them on that flight! I think I’d of been tempted to smack billie, her kids need a bollocking not trips to the fun fair after being so badly behaved. It’s hard parenting 2 young kids but you get back what you put in and spoiling them all the time just doesn’t work.
I quite enjoyed last night's show and I agree that the kids are not being parented propertly and aren't being taught that being brattish and throwing tantrumes is not acceptable. They need to be taught how to behave, they are not toddlers any more but they are behaving like 2 year olds. And yes that poor woman on the flight has my sympathy, it must have been a nightmare.

Twirliegirlies

The 5th birthday was ever so excessive, too much going on, too many gifts and those puppets were just ridiculous, too much fuss. Billie crying for the kids in the hospice was obvious. Perhaps Billie should discourage the excessive nature in which their kids are too accustomed to, and bring your kids up to know just how lucky they are. Either Greg has cheated on Billie and she’s found out or she just hates him now, because being 6 months behind at the house is a bit dodgy, it’s basic stuff that needs to be done.

• Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
Going over speed bumps at 20MPH is more dangerous than those baby jet fairground rides. The advise for pregnant women is not to ride fast thrill rides with sudden drops and movements. You wouldn’t not go on a lift or an escalator.

Do they ever go anywhere different apart from Dubai, Maldives or Marbella? With all their money they could travel the world but they go to the same places over and over again
I kind of think they view holidays as somewhere to take pics for insta or as #content for the tv show - that’s it

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
So is the next series them decorating and Finally moving in, then they will have a wee break and be back with the Baby diaries when she’s expecting baby number 3

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I cringed every time Sam said Paul was off to Waitrose, and Billie said that Greg was playing tennis. They can try as hard as they like, but they will be loud-mouthed classless chavs for good, however much money they make.
Particularly when we know Paul's only going to pick up some warbutons and Heinz for Sam to cook