Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
I can imagine Ferne has got a lot more skeletons in her closet, think I’ve seen people speculate on here she’s a porta potty for a start 🤢 she’s obviously not liked Sam for a long time considering they had that fall out years ago, but she’s basically piggybacked on everything Sam’s done! She’s gross, Sam’s a bit of a tit but can’t be nice hearing that being said about you by a supposed friend when she gave birth literally weeks prior!

who is the person leaking all this?

Reactions: 15

Disneylover

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that Billie only answers comments on her Instagram on posts about her shit clothing collections, even then it’s only the odd few. What a grabbing, beggy bitch. She’s false as fuck and I’m not talking about all the work she’s had done 🤪

• Haha

Cat87

VIP Member
Imagine being the house at the bottom of the garden, next to the pool and a flipping outdoor kitchen/bar area with this lot 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
They need every penny for the massive fuel bills coming their way in the Essex mansion. I cannot see the attraction of this gobby family 😂

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
I really dislike Greg in this series. I think he speaks to Billy like a piece of shit! I’m pretty sure it’s her money buying that big house and funding their constant Maldives holidays! She does all the work in that relationship

Cat87

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the neighbours having to listening to this lot jumping and screaming around the swimming pool. Pure hell

stargirl89

She said sam was a fat cunt and her legs were massive and she was skinny . Don’t know what else you need to hear tbh

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over the lack of privacy in the garden. All that money and you can still see other peoples front windows, back windows in the distance.
I drove part it yesterday when I went to the community hospital almost opposite lol and it looks hideous. A big white monstrosity plonked on a corner plot with absolutely no privacy. Dim witted fools albeit rich ones 🙄🙄

• Wow

Carlisle89

It's so, so weird that Sue tags along on literally every foreign trip that Billie and Greg go on: holidays, weddings of people Billie knows who are a generation younger than Sue, photo shoots, the lot. I don't know any other family where the dynamic is like this. It's like Billie and Greg don't have enough going on between just the two of them to sustain things. It speaks volumes that Greg doesn't seem bothered with Sue tagging along; on the contrary. But most men I know would run a mile if their mother-in-law came along on every trip they took.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I would be mortified if somebody I’d only really recently made friends with again had said that about me, especially when my ‘brand/image’ is based on my appearance usually. sometimes ignorance is bliss- I’m glad my life isn’t for sale to ITVBe I’ll tell you that.
I know that we've not listened to the whole thing and Sam could have said something shit BUT that comment... ferne is rank

One thing though. I bet Billie feels awful that her own friend said this about her sister. Imagine your best friend saying that.

stargirl89

What’s Billie done to her face ?? Has she had those threads or something ??? She looks like she’s done something around the eye area which makes her look like a cartoon ?

Also- I used to love Greg so much

This season. He’s ducking rude. Freeloading, thinks he’s funny when he’s not, and his hair looks shit. He just wants to be famous

Leo100

VIP Member
Nothing makes me more anxious than children near water, it's one of my worst fears with my own children

I have downed two beers quickly (I am now on the Coke Zero) and couldn't agree more. They've taken both kids out of school for this freebie - two places which are probably wanted by regular Essex folk. It's stupid, unnecessary and tacky.
Sadly I don’t think an education is top of their list when it comes to their kids

Ktb

VIP Member
Christmas Tree shopping
Greg to Billie whilst looking at the trees “Thats like you, bushy at the bottom” 😂😂
Her face looool

• Haha

Dollywobs

I agree about Billie losing interest in Greg. He’s only got two jokes, stripping off in public and ‘comedy’ singing performances at parties. I’m wondering how long it will be before she looks around her mansion and wonders what he contributes.

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Eek new one is bad in my opinion. It’s very obvious it’s definitely about Billie. Ferne isn’t going to come out of this well

• Wow

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
I had a look at the latest episode.There is zero content tbh 😴
The way they talk completely does my head it.
An accent is one thing but, things like ‘done’ when it should be ‘did’
Are these people not taught in school about such things in English classes ? 🤔

As for the children,their behaviour is appalling,Billie&Greg should be ashamed of themselves.
To think they are having another one too? WOW! (mind you, it’s insta content for them isn’t it? 🙄)

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I said IF my child acted like that, Luckily my child has not acted like that, Or needed to told off to that extreme. She’s raised brats, and it will only get worse with more kids.
So all get off your high horses telling me that I need parenting courses ect…cos you’re all acting like you’re the perfect parents who wouldn’t fart in public..🤡🤡🤡
Your very touchy for someone who claims to never have hit a child, despite thinking hitting children is ok.

And if you think people are on their high horses because they wouldn't hit a child them it says way more about you than anyone on here.

Hitting children is not and never will be ol and if that makes me a perfect parent then job done.

• Heart
  • Haha

Carlisle89

Just lol at Billie's new "brand", Chapter B. It shows how illiterate she is. Never come across a book where chapters have letters, not numbers. But then again, I doubt that many books are read in the various Faiers households.

• Haha
Reactions: 14