Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think sheā€™s obsessed with Margot like way more than she was with the others
imo itā€™s hard to tell at this stage as I suppose you would be all over a new baby, will keep watching though lol

Reactions: 1
Didnt that sam say somthing about suzie having a dryed up lady parts in past? Then spent holidays time in each others company

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Billie seems to detest Greg and itā€™s been going on for a while but worse than ever now that Margot is here. She also seems really hard on Arthur whilst Nelly can do no wrong. I hope it settles down as itā€™s uncomfortable to watch. I think Billie and Greg only ever seemed normal in comparison to Sam and Paul. There is nothing down to earth about them now!

Reactions: 21
Billie seems to detest Greg and itā€™s been going on for a while but worse than ever now that Margot is here. She also seems really hard on Arthur whilst Nelly can do no wrong. I hope it settles down as itā€™s uncomfortable to watch. I think Billie and Greg only ever seemed normal in comparison to Sam and Paul. There is nothing down to earth about them now!
Totally agree! Thatā€™s what I meant before about her weird attitude towards Margot and Arthur in different ways. Totally over obsessed with Margot to the point she pushes everyone (apart from Nelly) aside. And then is vile to Arthur and Greg. Honestly think Arthur was just trying to show love to Margot while still trying to get reassurance that he is still loved. Heā€™s just been pushed aside

Reactions: 14
Totally agree! Thatā€™s what I meant before about her weird attitude towards Margot and Arthur in different ways. Totally over obsessed with Margot to the point she pushes everyone (apart from Nelly) aside. And then is vile to Arthur and Greg. Honestly think Arthur was just trying to show love to Margot while still trying to get reassurance that he is still loved. Heā€™s just been pushed aside
She has gone off Greg big time, I reckon she only had Margot to try and keep the TV programme for a few years. Maybe they should split and have that on TV the Billay diaries with her and Greg squabbling over the kids and Billay and Nellay abusing him and screaming at him throught the upstairs window.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think complaining about not having adjoining rooms was a bit much, the rooms were fine and her mum clearly didnā€™t mind being with the two oldest kidsā€¦

I think complaining about not having adjoining rooms was a bit much, the rooms were fine and her mum clearly didnā€™t mind being with the two oldest kidsā€¦
Room clearly wasn't good enough for her. Shame with all the money she saves getting these free holidays she can't buy some suncream for her kids.

I agree. Sam leaving the show hasnā€™t done Billie any favours. I am struggling to see how they still have viewers, to be honest.

Reactions: 12
In fairness, I would go crazy if my partner booked something without checking I was okay with it leaving me with 3 kidsā€¦ and the location wouldnā€™t have helped Iā€™m sure šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 11
I have a soft spot for Arthur heā€™s such a cutie and a great personality I know he can be naughty and a handful but I put that down to them two dimwits not parenting and just giving into him for a easy quiet life

Reactions: 16
And the automatic assumption that if babysitting arrangements change the mother will always take up the slack.šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Oh my god Iā€™m sorry Greg was SO annoying in the latest episode!!!!! He would irritate the tit out of me as well!!

Reactions: 9
I thought the same. Surely she would want to just have Margot on her own and of course it means plenty of quality time too with Gregā€¦..

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sorry but Greg is so spoilt. ā€œI could be spending my birthday in Amsterdam but Iā€™m going down the local pub insteadā€ literally what a normal person would do on their birthday anyway šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.