Bille Faiers #4 Moving any day, baby on the way another nipper to babysit for supergran Suzayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching now and to be fair, all the comments about her being a princess and not nice etc, are exactly what I was like when my 2nd born was about Margot's age. the sleep deprivation & juggling family life with other kids was getting to me and I was taking it out on my husband.

just showing another side as she obvs cried on the same day at Sue's house when she was over for lunch about Arthur so while I'm not saying she's an angel, I think we can give her the benefit of the doubt that it was just a bad day? regardless of wealth or anything else, we all have bad days!
I completely understand but she has so much help. Cleaners, a laundry service, a personal assistant, nanny sue on hand 24/7... Not your average parent trying to do everything

Reactions: 11
yeah I get what you mean but despite all that help you can still feel overwhelmed in those earlier days with your hormones returning to normal etc. I think I'm more sympathetic having just been through it and knowing how low I could feel some days despite having a supportive family etc. privilege doesn't exempt you from it

Reactions: 9
yeah I get what you mean but despite all that help you can still feel overwhelmed in those earlier days with your hormones returning to normal etc. I think I'm more sympathetic having just been through it and knowing how low I could feel some days despite having a supportive family etc. privilege doesn't exempt you from it
Money sure does help though.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
‘Digital detox’ for the kids whilst being exploited for tv/financial gain. Honestly these brain dead muppets are something else 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What Iv found is he’s hungover quite a lot isn’t he I wouldn’t be happy with that , home with 3 kids n he’s out midweek whilst being the main breadwinner

Reactions: 6
What Iv found is he’s hungover quite a lot isn’t he I wouldn’t be happy with that , home with 3 kids n he’s out midweek whilst being the main breadwinner
I suppose he has a drink with colleagues in "the city" after a hard and gruelling day of dealing with high finance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t believe that myself, Greg in bed hungover so he couldn’t take the kids to school. I wonder what the teachers think as I’d imagine Arthur tells them everything in full detail :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who was that random man called Sam on the show this week that went to Abu Dhabi with them?

I think he lives there hence billay demanding that he buy her a microwave 🤨
Yeah he does , what was that all about 🙄 why was she so desperate for a microwave , surely she hasn't had one on her million other holidays when the kids were babies

Reactions: 4
She is just so spoilt and demanding; on a free holiday yet still not happy and demanding more.

And don’t even get me started on the fact that they’re doing to buy spoilt brat Nelly a bleeping horse!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.