Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Caravan Tracey gets involved with her spaghetti hoops, with one eye on Big Olys cock and another eye on the sauces.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Tracey chose violence in 2024. Well good luck witch the 4 wicker's oot and this year's In Memoriam needs to start somewhere.
Tracey’s man’s a wrong yin. The type that’s messaging Dee Maxwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracey’s man’s a wrong yin. The type that’s messaging Dee Maxwell.
He looks the type to have paid her a fiver for a photie of big flaps while Tracey’s been busy eating herself into type 2 diabetes.

• Haha
Can we aw stop saying Blantyre please?

If you say it 3 times in a row, mad Sadie will pop up in her Doc Martins like Bloody Mary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we aw stop saying Blantyre please?

If you say it 3 times in a row, mad Sadie will pop up in her Doc Martins like Bloody Mary
Canny be helped , we’re aww John Paul’s pals fae Blantir 🥳 loved the updates fae come dine with me he was texting me while I was in the sun shack topping up my tan.

• Haha
The Big Man got the fear ? 🤔🤔🤔..." aye but wiz a dead funny " but in the comments was something about not feeding the wean ? No arsed by that at all ...just worried she was funny while making a massive tit of herself . Im guessing she was steaming on the " herbal tea " untill silly oclock .
Think we got another contender for TikTok's Top Maw 2025 ? 😆

Reactions: 7
The Big Man got the fear ? 🤔🤔🤔..." aye but wiz a dead funny " but in the comments was something about not feeding the wean ? No arsed by that at all ...just worried she was funny while making a massive tit of herself . Im guessing she was steaming on the " herbal tea " untill silly oclock .
Think we got another contender for TikTok's Top Maw 2025 ? 😆
The big man has never been funny in her life. Copying people off the app that have been on it for years. It’s a cringe for the auld granny. Having to hang about with JP who had nae pals at school. Morto.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The big man has never been funny in her life. Copying people off the app that have been on it for years. It’s a cringe for the auld granny. Having to hang about with JP who had nae pals at school. Morto.
Totally agree her behaviour is pure cringe.
Och thats nice wee Pinapple Napper has at last got a wee friend 😆😂😂😂.

• Haha
Struggling now for people to take part in their latest attention seeking stunt. Thinking restaurants will entertain them. This bleep actually thinks she’s famous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Canny get er Olly letting John Paul the undercover KitKat super informer go under the radar for so long, the big fellas big baws are usually on the ball, she’s slacking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He better get that pineapple fixed for our meeting 😐
He’s going on the Herbal Life and was telling his big pal he got a new ring light, it’s like watching a wean trying to impress someone popular at school. It’s a miracle you’re needing John Paul no herbal life. 🍍 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on moaning she canny get anybody for dinner date, canny see why naebody would want in about the big fella, I mean look at those jowels , stunnin
IMG_6404.jpeg

• Haha
Whoever takes the big fella oot is in for a treat 🤢bowfing auld midden . Wouldn’t see lassies acting like that in Blantir

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Toilet humour fae a 50 year auld granny. Tragic. She’ll be the talk of Blantir B&M.

• Haha
I thought I had scrolled into mad mental Janine’s live there, wtf has the big man done to her face 😂
IMG_6414.jpeg

IMG_6413.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her latest video of her sitting in her car appeared on my FYP. No seen the boring bastard for ages.
Is she sitting doing impressions of people? She sounds nothing like any of them? I’m mortified for her, trying to insert herself into the Caz Milligan and Property Boss fight. And taking the piss out of Lez at the end…when her family have sold drugs their whole lives. Big scummy bleep. Dugheed and Gemma should ignore, no reaction at all because that’s what she is wanting/needing as her content is so boring and tit these days. Views and likes down the pan. Things you love to see. Over and Out. Ching Ching.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.