Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really not right shes going after Gemma when she's just lost a baby! Why is she going for her anyways? Was it not cause Gemma called her a man? That was ages ago though so why bring it up now? As much as I canny stand her or aldo, going after a woman who has just lost a wee baby is wrong

Reactions: 8
Its really not right shes going after Gemma when she's just lost a baby! Why is she going for her anyways? Was it not cause Gemma called her a man? That was ages ago though so why bring it up now? As much as I canny stand her or aldo, going after a woman who has just lost a wee baby is wrong
And it’s not Gemma’s fault she thought she was a man. We all did. That’s Ollys fault for abusing steroids and hormones.

Reactions: 7
She’s actually went and met Sean. They’re on live. What a desperate old wummin.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s the best she could do, the second hand embarrassment is too much 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Other then being a total wrong yin is that big Sean saft in the heid? He seems very vacant.

Reactions: 6
The filter slipping non stop as the stoats about the toon😭😂, her real face is frightening looking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where’s her wean when she’s away meeting random men aff the internet

Reactions: 3
Please can we have VIVA LA PAPA in next thread title ... it's an absolute classic haha.

Thread suggestion- Big Olly 2:
Olly is persona non grata; Viva la Papa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m howling at the comments on some of the screenrecordings of the big man out on her date with Sean , folk are wondering if it’s Evil Queen he’s wae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m howling at the comments on some of the screenrecordings of the big man out on her date with Sean , folk are wondering if it’s Evil Queen he’s wae 😂
The actual intensity of that filter she had on was unreal so am no surprised. I could've mistook the witch for Whoopi Goldberg with the level of blur going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.