Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda Hotlips might be my new favourite crackpot. The Albert Einstein hair is a particular highlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amanda Hotlips might be my new favourite crackpot. The Albert Einstein hair is a particular highlight.
She reminds me of our Caroline the real wummin. I love how she gave Olly her character about the charity money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That John Paul was pissed on live with her at 5 this morning. His hairline is like a pineapple.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Get your trainers looked out lads the big mans doing group hill walks, she’s suggested Glasgow GreenπŸ₯΄πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ hill walks in Glesga Green πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ then the serious wans that show up every week can do cold water therapy πŸ₯³

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get your trainers looked out lads the big mans doing group hill walks, she’s suggested Glasgow GreenπŸ₯΄πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ hill walks in Glesga Green πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ then the serious wans that show up every week can do cold water therapy πŸ₯³
She’ll be doing the CWT in the big puddles. Absolute roaster πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw that.

Hill walks at Glasgow Green, I thought the big yin was going to suggest some beginner Munros, but naw...Glesga Green :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that.

Hill walks at Glasgow Green, I thought the big yin was going to suggest some beginner Munros, but naw...Glesga Green :ROFLMAO:
I heard that if they want to push themselves they can jump the bus into town and tackle the Rottenrow Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard that if they want to push themselves they can jump the bus into town and tackle the Rottenrow Hill.
Awk that’ll be likely exclusively for the VIP’s that take it seriously & turn up every week anaw. We’ve tae get the bus into Glesga, the 6am bus to be precise, the big fella’s wan brain cell’s got it all planned oot. My hauns will be pishing of sweat trying to work the drone remote after they strenuous hills at Glesga Green, I canny see me making the grade to get into the β€˜serious wans’ group πŸ’”πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you see her saying her and her sisters all got tattoos saying Viva La Papa cos they thought it meant We Love Dad but they found out afterwards it means Long Live The Pope. 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she’s doing another tv special. 9 date nights between her, some woman and pineapple dome JP. Who does she think will watch that? Deluded.

• Haha
Nawwwww πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This can not be true surely to godπŸ˜‚
She said it on Live last night. πŸ˜‚ Then that boring wannabe JP started speaking so i swiped out the Live.

This is the woman that thinks she's in the position to homeschool a child. 😭 I'd love to know how her other kids have turned out.

She said it on Live last night. πŸ˜‚ Then that boring wannabe JP started speaking so i swiped out the Live.

This is the woman that thinks she's in the position to homeschool a child. 😭 I'd love to know how her other kids have turned out.
Same, I don’t listen to that JP. He’s so desperate man, what a cringe.

Reactions: 3
Same, I don’t listen to that JP. He’s so desperate man, what a cringe.
He was arguing with Angry Plumber in the comments of a vid a few weeks back. When AP got the better of him and people were telling JP he was in the wrong, he brought out a list of his mental health conditions instead of admitting fault. Pure Wee Primm vibes.

He was arguing with Angry Plumber in the comments of a vid a few weeks back. When AP got the better of him and people were telling JP he was in the wrong, he brought out a list of his mental health conditions instead of admitting fault. Pure Wee Primm vibes.
He done the same to Lewis Wilson. Although at one point he was encouraging Olly to β€˜meet him for coffee’. Threatening him. Sad day when the big man has wee small men fighting her battles for her. Especially one with a pineapple dome. 🍍

• Haha
Did you see her saying her and her sisters all got tattoos saying Viva La Papa cos they thought it meant We Love Dad but they found out afterwards it means Long Live The Pope. 😭 😭
I was greeting with laughter at that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Fair cheered me up , lying in ma sick bed. Bloody Covid finally got me 3yrs after the bloody pandemic πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.