Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any cunts granda looking for a burd? The big fellas on the hunt for a new man
IMG_6386.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Property boss is on a flight back shouting Viva la Papa, to hit the lanes of Glasgow as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There oor Beebee applied 😂 and sounds like Nicola Rogans either wanting a swatch of big Ollys big cock ring or its maybe Ollys turn for a clam lamp & a oodie aff wee Lez’s gift fae god😂
IMG_6387.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There oor Beebee applied 😂 and sounds like Nicola Rogans either wanting a swatch of big Ollys big cock ring or its maybe Ollys turn for a clam lamp & a oodie aff wee Lez’s gift fae god😂
duck sake 😭 😭 😂

• Haha
Get yer recipes fae Caroline - could not fail to impress 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
Don’t know what I’m looking forward to most Beebee dishing out the hamster stew or Nicola Rogan full a Glens causing it in the big mans hoose. Canny wait 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like Spannor511 will not be getting to appear on Dinner Date full eh Glens, sad times , looks like BeeBee’s not ruled out yet, John Paul seems interested 🥳
IMG_6392.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
John Paul’s Facebook friends list is packed wae Kitkats the big mans going to freak🤯, he’s pals wae Pandemonium anaw, maybe they can get the wee man a booster seat for the dinner table & let him take lines aff big Ollys big cock ring 🥳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big Tracey’s desperate for a pal isn’t she. Sorry Tracey, I don’t have ugly pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am sure Tracey used to work doon the docks selling hersel before she put on the weight. But i might be mixing her up with her mum.

• Haha
Am sure Tracey used to work doon the docks selling hersel before she put on the weight. But i might be mixing her up with her mum.
She’s clearly wanting all the dinners to hersel the fat boot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love John Paul’s efforts to cover up that he’s not right in about the kitkat crew , top troll ,John Paul friend of the kitkat crew fae p7🥳
---
Wrap yer pish Tracey oor Spanors done good anaw she got a pair a junkies oodies for their Christmas, 50 thousand chocolate bars anaw, there wasn’t a junkie that went without a clam lamp this Christmas thanks to the kitkat crew
IMG_6395.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Tracey chose violence in 2024. Well good luck witch the 4 wicker's oot and this years "In Memoriam" needs to start somewhere.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.