Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canny cope with how long she’s harped on about this dating shite & wanting a new man, and this Sloth fae Goonies lookalike is she best she could get to go out wae her hahahaha

---
In the Waterloo , see yeeze there lads, Kitkat crew night oot 🥳 John Paul’s there fucksake John Paul we could have picked you up in Blantir 🚘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The state of the specky honey monster in the leopard print tent fan girling over the pair of them. Embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the chances of Sean ending the night with his party trick of pishing and shitting himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm confused who set him up 🤣🤣
Somebody called Kirsty....i think...but was a guy on a Troll account ..i couldnt quite understand what was getting said about the whole thing.
I personally think big Sean Shitey Drawers thought he was getting a bunk up with the Big Fella 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am cringing so bad for her. She’s so desperate to be TikTok famous. Dancing about like an old slapper, shes obsessed with that live. Actually just dancing in front of a phone. Wait to she finds out most of Sean’s comments are asking if she’s transgender. Not quite the reaction the big man is looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am cringing so bad for her. She so desperate to be TikTok famous. Dancing about like an old slapper, shes obsessed with that live. Actually just dancing in front of a phone. Wait to she finds out most of Sean’s comments are asking if she’s transgender. Not quite the reaction the big man is looking for.
And the battling 🤣...fanks fur muh gifts 😆😂😂😂

• Haha
I am cringing so bad for her. She so desperate to be TikTok famous. Dancing about like an old slapper, shes obsessed with that live. Actually just dancing in front of a phone. Wait to she finds out most of Sean’s comments are asking if she’s transgender. Not quite the reaction the big man is looking for.
Aye most of his viewers are commenting that she’s trans. She’ll flip considering the big deal she made of letting folk know she wasn’t transgender. They are aww laughing at the state of her

• Haha
No shocked that JP has shown up to play the third wheel and get in on the attention seeking. He's been like this since we were at school and he used to offer people free yoghurts so he could sniff their breeks. He's as delusional as his hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she’s thinking she’s famous. How can you get to her age and have weans and grand weans and suddenly think, ‘I know’. ‘I’m going to start acting like a big fanny online’. Her daughters must be mortified. And she has the cheek to slag Dugheed.
---

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.