Big Olly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early hours of this morning she was live with Sean inviting him round for Tiktok dinner date cos he’s in Glasgow after being catfished ffs. Couldn’t make it up 😭
Does she know half the tit he’s done to his ex partner? And she invited him into her son’s home? Wow.

Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute clown, she’s no idea who these strangers are that she’s inviting into her home. It blows my mind that she’s made it safe to her auld age with how stupid she is. Who’s she going to invite round next Aldo& Diadro 🥴 She’s been constantly begging for dates for this dinner date , she needs to take the hint that naebody is interested in her pish live events and naebody is interested in pumping some cunts granny ffs. She’s beyond desperate

She’s an absolute clown, she’s no idea who these strangers are that she’s inviting into her home. It blows my mind that she’s made it safe to her auld age with how stupid she is. Who’s she going to invite round next Aldo& Diadro 🥴 She’s been constantly begging for dates for this dinner date , she needs to take the hint that naebody is interested in her pish live events and naebody is interested in pumping some cunts granny ffs. She’s beyond desperate
Exactly. She can’t get it into her thick skull that nobody is interested. It’s BORING. Why does she think anyone gives a duck about her going out on four dates? Never mind pineapple nut and some other random bird. Tragic.

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to tell her putting on a wig and shifting your vocal pitch doesn't automatically make you funny. She seems to have learned "comedy" at the same school as Dee Maxwell. Her Cherine vids give me the full on cringe.

Maybe spend less time playing dress-up and more time home-schooling your son, so he doesn't turn into an unemployed piece of sandpaper impersonating nobodies on a wean's dancing app when he's 50.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wanting a boxing match with Dugheed & Aldo’s Pete Burns ‘ once she’s had the wean’…. A wean that Pete announced had died ffs. Folk are commenting to her that it’s insensitive as Pete had lost the baby, perhaps the big man didn’t know & if that’s the case she should have taken the video down but naw Olly doesn’t give a tit. We all know Pete’s a man beating bowfing wee bastard & her man’s a beast who openly admitted to having a fondness for school girls etc , but it doesn’t sit right with me Olly keeping that video up when the baby has passed away

• Sad
Wanting a boxing match with Dugheed & Aldo’s Pete Burns ‘ once she’s had the wean’…. A wean that Pete announced had died ffs. Folk are commenting to her that it’s insensitive as Pete had lost the baby, perhaps the big man didn’t know & if that’s the case she should have taken the video down but naw Olly doesn’t give a tit. We all know Pete’s a man beating bowfing wee bastard & her man’s a beast who openly admitted to having a fondness for school girls etc , but it doesn’t sit right with me Olly keeping that video up when the baby has passed away
She liked a comment hours ago that told her to take it down and why. She’s desperate for view and likes so she won’t. The fact she’s got to tell her followers to share it speaks volumes. Tragic.

Reactions: 6
She liked a comment hours ago that told her to take it down and why. She’s desperate for view and likes so she won’t. The fact she’s got to tell her followers to share it speaks volumes. Tragic.
Aye she’s liking & replying comments about the miscarriage, absolutely disgusting. No matter what folk think of that babies vile parents no one would wish that on anyone, the big man doesn’t give a tit it’s all me me me with her
IMG_6510.jpeg

IMG_6509.jpeg

IMG_6507.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Naw. She’s actually asked that Sean to do the dinner date 🤣🤣🤣 what a desperate old slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sean’s stood her up 😭
He was supposed to go round tonight , you can hear the weans there. Wtf is she playing at

• Haha
Nae wonder. He’s trying to get away from crackpot and then big Olly offers him a diner date. Poor bleep.
She’s going to hound him to go for a coffee with her tomorrow , how desperate is she what a riddy
---
She’s completely dismissing any comments from folk telling her to watch Sean, it’s ok as ‘ it wasn’t a real date, it was just for a laugh’, she’s inviting him into her home with her child in ffs , how stupid can she get

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah that’s sad I never knew that
---
She’s going to hound him to go for a coffee with her tomorrow , how desperate is she what a riddy
---
She’s completely dismissing any comments from folk telling her to watch Sean, it’s ok as ‘ it wasn’t a real date, it was just for a laugh’, she’s inviting him into her home with her child in ffs , how stupid can she get
She was on wi emz earlier I was buzzin my tits aff

Reactions: 3
Here she is threatening an account in her comments with her ‘family’. Asking if they know her second name 🤣🤣 Big Olly the Keyboard Gangster. Meanwhile her child is still awake screaming at the computer. I take it no school again.

Tomorrow will be her home schooling day where the big cretin scratches her baawz and rolls out of bed at 2pm

• Haha
Here she is threatening an account in her comments with her ‘family’. Asking if they know her second name 🤣🤣 Big Olly the Keyboard Gangster. Meanwhile her child is still awake screaming at the computer. I take it no school again.
Imagine threatening people with that family. What are the McGoverns gonna do? When they're no stealing oot of Morrisons they're shooting up behind it. I think we're safe.

• Haha
She was on wi emz earlier I was buzzin my tits aff
Aye she was hitting out with big hard McGovern family threats & insults like ‘ away and fix that fringe ‘ and ‘ is that awww you’re on here for, a new waistcoat ’. Then the big fella got her chebs oot. Emz must have been shiteing hersel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.