Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being such an awful bleep that Babyjane of all people makes a 10 part Netflix docuseries about how bogging you are. Well done Olly and Gordon, you bowfin pair of bastards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Baby Jane’s been on that app for years & has never been in about any drama until she became pally with that lot. She’s a crackpot but is totally harmless.

Reactions: 11
Baby Jane’s been on that app for years & has never been in about any drama until she became pally with that lot. She’s a crackpot but is totally harmless.
I don’t mind baby Jane I think she’s just lonely especially with her on the sick don’t think she has a lot of friends to check in on her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind baby Jane I think she’s just lonely especially with her on the sick don’t think she has a lot of friends to check in on her 😔
She has just lost her cat, Twix. Losing a pet is never easy - really feel for her. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Babyjane is hermless. Seen a wee tiktok she put on about wanting tattle to keep her entertained while she’s having a wee break.
Don’t worry babyjane we will be here with allllll the goss , hope you feel better soon. Hubba Hubba 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has just lost her cat, Twix. Losing a pet is never easy - really feel for her. 💔
She is a bit of a wee soul. Poor health just now and then losing her wee cat . Feel for her too as had to send our gorgeous big kitty boy over Rainbow Bridge recently 💔.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gordon’s back 🥴
IMG_9916.jpeg

IMG_9917.jpeg

---
She’s just phoned 999 over tiktok drama ffs
---

She’s muted so no sound but you can see she’s saying ‘Ryan Sheldon, he’s fae Townhead Glasgow’ to the polis on her big stupid looking phone . Who phones 999 for TikTok shite🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was just coming to ask why she’s phoned the polis. Big Olly the Grass. I just caught her playing the ‘single mother/granny’ card. It’s not that when she’s roaring at people to go to her door or knocking young girls out, on nights out. She loves to dish the threats out, but can’t take them back. Oh dear.
There she’s on arguing with Ryan on a live, with the wean right beside her. Too busy on TikTok to take him to school.

All this in front of the wean, bogging . Some bleep report her to social services enough is enough

The anger in her face when she mentions Baby Jane going into others lives is unreal. Leave Baby Jane alone ya woman

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she phoning the polis on Ryan? It’s Gordon that has beef with Ryan surely? My god she’s got to get involved in every wee bit of drama. These roasters all need to be sanctioned from the bru and forced to go out and get real jobs to occupy their time.

Reactions: 5
Why is she phoning the polis on Ryan? It’s Gordon that has beef with Ryan surely? My god she’s got to get involved in every wee bit of drama. These roasters all need to be sanctioned from the bru and forced to go out and get real jobs to occupy their time.
I think Ryan said on a live that he had evidence of her threatening that Tartan Bloods wean. Is he called Adam?

Reactions: 1
Again her weans terrified at all these folk phoning and folk coming to her door he’s so scared , nae cunts phoned her or went to her door the only one terrifying that child is his own mother .

Reactions: 9
Shouting that her son needs to sit and watch what people are doing to her? Naw - you be a responsible maw and get aff the internet instead of sitting arguing with strangers infront of your son. Mental behaviour.
---
The anger in her face when she mentions Baby Jane going into others lives is unreal. Leave Baby Jane alone ya woman
Baby Jane done nothing wrong 😡

Reactions: 9
Again she has no receipts of anyone phoning her or going to her door because it quite simply does not happen.

Reactions: 6
I thought wullie and Ryan were pals why us he on way the big man? And leave baby Jane alone its bullying what she's doing cause she knows baby Jane is just a nice wee woman who doesn't get involved in drama! She's ragin of the pics of her wrinkly coupon 🤣

• Haha