Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually call 999???? The worst bit of it all is her wee boy constant hears arguments and her shouting that people are threatning her and her weans even if it was true which ive not seen any evidence of she should be making sure her wee boy doesnt hear anything he must be terrified she will say because of trolls and in reality its her whos causing her son fear nobody else!!

Reactions: 4
Did she actually call 999???? The worst bit of it all is her wee boy constant hears arguments and her shouting that people are threatning her and her weans even if it was true which ive not seen any evidence of she should be making sure her wee boy doesnt hear anything he must be terrified she will say because of trolls and in reality its her whos causing her son fear nobody else!!
She did , she rang it on a mobile you could hear the person on the other end asking what service she needed , Olly said police . She then disappeared off camera and came back on mute with her buzzer phone, switched phones . She’s no phoned the polis she’s at it.

What does my nut in with these lives with Lydo Ben etc is they say it’s bad folk are threatening her weans, which if it was true would be awful , but they never ask her when it happened , who done it, what was said, or ask for receipts , the big man wouldn’t know what to say as it has never happened. She’s been lying about her weans being threatened long before this Gordon shite. I wish someone would ask her for proof of these threats as she’s a bleeping liar

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Could it have been big stupid Anthony putting on an accent, infact naw I’ve seen that person live with Olly before
Or that drunken guy with the wonky Turkey gnashers Fraz, he would do anything for to try n get pumped aff the Big Yin 😬🙄😆

• Haha
A video has been played apparently outing Gordon and Olly shagging. Gordon is now in the comments threatening Ben, that he knows who she is and her address and is going to her door…yet more threats from Ollys camp.

Reactions: 6
Or that drunken guy with the wonky Turkey gnashers Fraz, he would do anything for to try n get pumped aff the Big Yin 😬🙄😆
From Gordon’s voicenotes to the Adam guy there it sounds like Gordon’s definitely been right in about the big man , no doubt Fraz has anaw, and Scott. The big man’s big cock ring gets some using, justice for the cock ring
---
Get that voice note to his wife 🥳

• Haha
She uses that wean as a human shield, pulls out the "MA WEAN" card whenever she's confronted for anything. Between that and her charity theft, the Big Man is the original Amy Glass.

Reactions: 7
Fraz was in tebu in duke st wi olly yesterday people were saying it was a date and earlier someone commented to her she was gorgeous and she said fraz hes only joking so are they a thing now? He called someone a p@k! On live when arguing with his ex she likes to hang wi racists

• Wow
Slap the Donkey must be raging, he’s the only one not had a shot of the big man, not for want of trying.

• Haha
Fraz was in tebu in duke st wi olly yesterday people were saying it was a date and earlier someone commented to her she was gorgeous and she said fraz hes only joking so are they a thing now? He called someone a p@k! On live when arguing with his ex she likes to hang wi racists
I swear her daughter is called Zainab Faqir/Mcgovern, assuming shes south Asian. It's weird that she likes racists so much.

Reactions: 5
I swear her daughter is called Zainab Faqir/Mcgovern, assuming shes south Asian. It's weird that she likes racists so much.
She does say her kids are mixed race im certain ive heard her say that so it makes it strange same as its strange that lawful done blackface when his wife and kids are of colour

Yes her adult daughter Zainab Faqir goes into her lives & I’ve seen her make several vile comments in lives where folk are talking about Olly, Zainab’s definitely not Caucasian which makes it all the more fucked up that her mother has several racist friends & allows racism like blackface on her platform , Olly found fat Anthony’s vile blackface performance hilarious.
Olly was most upset when she said Gordon’s wife and children were attacked for their race, what about the black & Asian people Gordon & Anthony have mocked on her platform that’s sound in the big man’s eyes. That’s another pile of pish that the big man likes to greet about, where’s the receipts anyone has ever been racist to Gordon’s wife or children ? There will be no receipts just like there’s no receipts of anyone threatening Ollys children

Last edited:
A video has been played apparently outing Gordon and Olly shagging. Gordon is now in the comments threatening Ben, that he knows who she is and her address and is going to her door…yet more threats from Ollys camp.
Gordon threatening women on the internet as per usual.

She uses that wean as a human shield, pulls out the "MA WEAN" card whenever she's confronted for anything
I wonder if she’s related to the burner of doors? 🔥

Wonder if she's oot her scratcher for miss reds 10am live she was shouting about yesterday

She said last night she was getting all dolled up to look good for her appearance on ‘Mrs Reds’😭😂 I hope Miss Red patches her and she’s had an early rise for heehaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the middle of the night for her 😴
---
My tik tok is broke all the lives are just repeating 🙃
Mine has been playing up aswell, usually closing the app fully then going back on fixes it for me

Reactions: 2
More transphobia from Gordon, there’s voicenotes being played in Lydo’s of Gordon calling him a tr@nny shagger again

• Angry
More transphobia from Gordon, there’s voicenotes being played in Lydo’s of Gordon calling him a tr@nny shagger again
Blanco where are you hen get on and rip olly and that gordon it's needed

Reactions: 9
Blanco where are you hen get on and rip olly and that gordon it's needed
Olly obviously happy to hang about with gordon knowing what he stands for …
They are all fried , they cannot tell the same story between them
And how come all ollys pals are male 🤔
---
If she called the police , she would be told to stay off the app , but no shes in amongst the drama again even with threats to her son 🤯

So the guy who leaked her number online is not the troll , its everyone else - she is thick as 2 short planks

Last edited:
I love how affected she is because she doesn’t know Bens real identity 😂

• Haha