Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's far worse than Ben on the app 😂
I don't see the issue with her being anon either, there's loads of reasons why people don't want to be known. It's not much different than us being anonymous.
She’s involved in everything, stirring the pot constantly and in everyone’s business. She’s like Isa fae still game. Shes nothing but a rat, going from one live to another for drama. She wants to get out and work to be honest 😝

Gordon looked absolutely fine and raring to go when he appeared in the box to argue and abuse Ryan.

Reactions: 6
Rancid behaviour. Wtf is his wife thinking putting up with him
Id love to know what the wife thinks about him sitting in the big man’s box every night slabbering er her like a dug with its lipstick out. If that was my man the decree absolute would be in the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone ask him to make it 9? Martha's on piers Morgan at 8 👀
Oh i forgot about that !
Ach it will be splattered all over one of the catch up pages. Im more invested in Martha than Awful Bell End tbh 😆

Reactions: 1
Lydo’s demanding Olly goes in the box to discuss how she stalked her ex man

• Haha
Lydo’s demanding Olly goes in the box to discuss how she stalked her ex man
Hahahahahah. bleeping love it. I seen her last night saying one of her ex’s is 62 and the one after was 38. She then referred to herself as a granda pumper. Poor auld bastard taking it aff the big man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lydo’s playing voice clips from Olly she’s saying to the football charity organiser he needs to be prepared for when folk go for his weans. She’s lying again about folk coming for her weans AGAIN. How many times is this now she’s used her weans and no showed a receipt ffs nobody has ever went for or threatened her weans

Lydo’s playing voice clips from Olly she’s saying to the football charity organiser he needs to be prepared for when folk go for his weans. She’s lying again about folk coming for her weans AGAIN. How many times is this now she’s used her weans and no showed a receipt ffs nobody has ever went for or threatened her weans
Clearly where auld Colshy is learning her script from. If all else fails and you get accused of bumping money, say people are threatening/talking about your weans.
interesting the OG charity thief, Big Olly has nothing tk say about Gordon Johnson also being a charity thief.

And her multiple claims of being threatened but never ever comes up with the reciepts 🤥🤡.

Reactions: 4
Using her son’s phone for her tiktok drama , bogging. I’ve covered the number up but it’s out there now on social media ffs . The only one negatively affecting that weans life is her
IMG_9758.jpeg

Reactions: 5
"you wait and see what happens when I out them" that Gordon is a bleeping absolute rid neck

I was in a Live earlier and some bleep in the chat was saying the Tatty Hoors should be ashamed for making a man lose his job.

We didn't make him lose his job. It was his videos, the tit he did and said that lead to him being fired. We only expedited the process.

And he evidently has not learned a thing from the situation. So good luck in your job hunt Gordon. Cos i can't wait to make sure you lose the next one as well you bowfin bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gordon would be aswell going on the PIP as he will be losing all the jobs 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7