Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's that case25 way her photoshop skills making ye look wrinkly big man it's defo no just how ye look without the filters 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Hello is that the Polis? Somebody on a Wean's Dancing App has called me a bastard when i've been a bastard and i really can't handle it. Also i'm 50 years old. Hello??"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That Wully really wants Ollys cock ring up his rim doesn’t he. Sad bastard of a guy.

Who is Adam ? x
It’s not that Adam Lough. It’s some account called Tartan3lood. She’s apparently threatened his wean. It’s all to do with that charity football match and Gordon being put out for being a wrong yin.

Reactions: 4
It’s not that Adam Lough. It’s some account called Tartan3lood. She’s apparently threatened his wean. It’s all to do with that charity football match and Gordon being put out for being a wrong yin.
Thanks. Never saw that account before. x

Reactions: 2
She said folk have came to her door, and then said just there she’s scared incase folk do go to her door. What is it big man have they been to yer door or no 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We need to make sure we’re in the comments of Miss Reds live tomorrow if she goes in the box. Tell them exactly what Big Olly is. CHARITY THIEF

She has just sent someone into Ryan’s box, some traveller account who has threatened to throw acid over Ryan at his door. More threats coming from Olly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Could it have been big stupid Anthony putting on an accent, infact naw I’ve seen that person live with Olly before

Reactions: 1
Police Scotland reporting that every year, they respond to more than 100,000 mental health incidents - only 13% of which involve a crime. Police aren’t spending time catching criminals- you know - the task they are paid for. I am affronted that these eejits think nothing of picking up the phone and dialling 999. Goes along with these arseholes that attend A&E because some other c*nt on Facey told them to go there cause they have a minor ailment. 😡