Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Gordon sayin angry plumber was racist or am I getting mixed up cause I canny see him being racist no that I watch him much but just used to see him on the fyp. So someone's said something about this Gordon's son and he's said something about cancer to angry plumber?

Reactions: 2
She’s worried incase Gordon does anything to himself now, he’s broken apparently. Maybe Gordon shouldn’t be such a vile bogging human being if he canny hack the backlash received due to his behaviour

Reactions: 6
Ben is literally the worst human on that app! Involved in all drama and never shows her face. Absolute poisoned. Why does anyone let her get involved!
There's far worse than Ben on the app 😂
I don't see the issue with her being anon either, there's loads of reasons why people don't want to be known. It's not much different than us being anonymous.

Reactions: 5
She’s worried incase Gordon does anything to himself now, he’s broken apparently. Maybe Gordon shouldn’t be such a vile bogging human being if he canny hack the back lash received due to his behaviour
Typical bringing up the mental health card. There’s nothing wrong with Gordon or Olly. They’re both just raging no bleep likes them and everyone knows they’re just a pair of scamming bastards. There’s the big man on again saying people were slagging her son and daughter? Still no receipts of this either Olly. LIES

Reactions: 5
The way she is referring to homosexuality as folk being ‘that way’ is barking, can she not say gay we’re not in the dark ages big man.

Reactions: 7
One thing I’m not understanding is Angry Plumber gifting a fiver to Kelly’s go fund me. I thought he hated all that shite?

Is this Gordon sayin angry plumber was racist or am I getting mixed up cause I canny see him being racist no that I watch him much but just used to see him on the fyp. So someone's said something about this Gordon's son and he's said something about cancer to angry plumber?
I don't know if he's saying it was angry plumber or trolls in general but Olly implied it was AP when trying to justify his words. Lot of shite as usual from Olly and her pals. Gordon said he would punch the cancer out of AP (and his kid?) there were SS of messages on AP page weeks ago about it all. He also doxxed his business addresses knowing they were linked to home addresses.

Case25 can u give me a wee run doon am so confused 🤣 wits Ben and angry plumber got to do with this Gordon?
Gordon was harassing wee Les making tiktoks about her while sat in his work uniform at his workplace , so he was grassed to his work. Gordon doxxed angry plumbers address etc and said vile things about him re cancer. Ben, Olly’s always had an issue with she gets awffy triggered by Ben, Olly was in Lydo’s live tonight with Ben in the box . Ben doesn’t take any of her shite & the big man canny hack it, she’s also pals with Lydo who the big man thinks runs tattle 😂
---
Aww naw big fat Anthony’s been telt Ben disguises her voice, nothing gets past these cunts 💀😭😂 He’ll be telling us next her names no Ben

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Gordon was harassing wee Les making tiktoks about her while sat in his work uniform at his workplace , so he was grassed to his work. Gordon doxxed angry plumbers address etc and said vile things about him re cancer. Ben, Olly’s always had an issue with she gets awffy triggered by Ben, Olly was in Lydo’s live tonight with Ben in the box . Ben doesn’t take any of her shite & the big man canny hack it, she’s also pals with Lydo who the big man thinks runs tattle 😂
Thanks doll. Was that Gordon no on doing black face before? Or was that someone else? That's bloody shocking he doxxed APs address 😳 I think we should aw just come clean and tell the big man how rydo and Stephanie vavron run tattle we are just their wee minions 😭it's killing me keeping it in so it is so let's aw just spill the truth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gordon hiding himself away in a room, what a shame 😏 he has been a horrible bastard to people on tiktok & she is sat there trying to justify his behaviour 🥴

Reactions: 9
Thanks doll. Was that Gordon no on doing black face before? Or was that someone else? That's bloody shocking he doxxed APs address 😳 I think we should aw just come clean and tell the big man how rydo and Stephanie vavron run tattle we are just their wee minions 😭it's killing me keeping it in so it is so let's aw just spill the truth 🤣
She needs to know Vav is behind it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gordon never done black face it was Anthony in Olly’s live, Gordon was in the box loving it thinking it was hilarious even though he has a black wife & children.

• Wow
Gordon never done black face it was Anthony in Olly’s live, Gordon was in the box loving it thinking it was hilarious even though he has a black wife & children.
I don't really watch these folk just see wee bits once in a while and what I read here. Fkn disgusting the lot of them!

Gordon had to tap money to pay his rent this month & has no motor as he has no money to pay to get it fixed. What a sin
Alexa play Ave Maria

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Tatty Wives when Gordon moves into a Tent

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Olly was on saying gordon was a broken man when he said that about cancer, he did not look broken tonight so whats the excuse for being transphobic!?? And his daughter was in ollys comments saying her dads a good guy and anyone who knows him knows he must have been pushed to say it!!! As if there is any excuse! And again no mention of his transphobia tonight! Like or loathe ryan anyone going down the route of his sexuality just because they are arguing with him is bogging
---
Nooooo you MUST be mistaken as anyone being racist makes gordon a broken man rocking in his bedroom his glasses must have been aw steamed up when anthony was doing blackface 🤥🤥

Gordon has done a black face video too and when challenged about it, claimed he couldn't be racist as his wife was black. He's bleeping rotten.

• Wow
Gordon has done a black face video too and when challenged about it, claimed he couldn't be racist as his wife was black. He's bleeping rotten.
Rancid behaviour. Wtf is his wife thinking putting up with him