Big Olly #3 Robocop Olly says "Come Tae Ma Door!" She's defo shagged Gordon and he's desperate for more

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on live in Glasgow airport ignoring her kid as usual. She will be on live the whole holiday and ignore that poor boy.

Reactions: 14
What a sin olly canny even talk to any women in santa ponsa as none are single and aw the men are drooling over olly her wee boy said he wants hame as they are aw perverts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What a sin olly canny even talk to any women in santa ponsa as none are single and aw the men are drooling over olly her wee boy said he wants hame as they are aw perverts
She actually will believe that in her thick head. When in reality nobody wants to give it eye contact incase she starts talking to them and they’re landed with her all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She actually will believe that in her thick head. When in reality nobody wants to give it eye contact incase she starts talking to them and they’re landed with her all night.
Imagine that trying to be your pal when you've spent all year saving for a family holiday 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's quite an accusation.

They're more likely staring at her because she's an auld wrinkly full of horrid menchies and dresses like a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly been hanging on out with her new Bestie Dee Maxwell. They think if they tell us something enough, we’ll believe it. I agree, people are probably looking at her thinking, look at the state of the big bleep. Trying to figure out if it’s a man or woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly been hanging on out with her new Bestie Dee Maxwell. They think if they tell us something enough, we’ll believe it. I agree, people are probably looking at her thinking, look at the state of the big bleep. Trying to figure out if it’s a man or woman.
People are staring cos they are thinking what happened to hulk hogan he looks old 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was watching her live in the airport getting ready to go on her holiday. Told James to go and get a donut himself and use her card, he wouldn’t go so she left her phone on live and it was filming a man in the background who looked raging she had left and was now filming him. Then she was like I’ll need to go as I don’t even know if we’re in the right bit. She also said her outfit was from a shop shifter and that she knows loads of them. And that people on the plane recognised her and were all shouting come to my door and fist pumping her. Naw they didnae!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does her wee boy not go to school?
Rarely. She lets him sit up all night screaming at an Xbox, and lies sleeping all day with her. They don’t wake up to 1/2pm. She of course blames his ‘Autism’ but he seems to cope remarkably well in restaurants, airports etc.

Rarely. She lets him sit up all night screaming at an Xbox, and lies sleeping all day with her. They don’t wake up to 1/2pm. She of course blames his ‘Autism’ but he seems to cope remarkably well in restaurants, airports etc.
Yeah thought that , I know nothing about autism but heard her say it holds him back etc , but he looks fine on her holiday videos , wonder why she doesn’t encourage school- cant understand that